Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Link to subscription bennies?

• 383 posts
    March 9, 2015 4:17 PM PDT

Anyone able to give me a link to what the bennies were to the current subs? I know where I started off and generally what that was supposed to be, however I switched awhile back and I have no idea why lol... I would like to change again to up my sub, though I couldn't find a link to tell me what the differences were.

Thanks!

Edit: Yes I know I misspelled subscriptions in the title lol... I guess I didn't proof read well enough.

This post was edited by Niien at March 11, 2015 12:16 AM PDT
    • 318 posts
    March 9, 2015 4:40 PM PDT

From the website navigation menu:

Game > Wiki > Pledge Levels.

• 383 posts
    March 9, 2015 4:45 PM PDT

Dang!, and I even looked there. I'm blind. Thank you!

• 3016 posts
    March 11, 2015 12:15 AM PDT
    Niien said:

Anyone able to give me a link to what the bennies were to the current subs? I know where I started off and generally what that was supposed to be, however I switched awhile back and I have no idea why lol... I would like to change again to up my sub, though I couldn't find a link to tell me what the differences were.

Thanks!

Edit: Yes I know I misspelled subscriptions in the title lol... I guess I didn't proof read well enough.

I read that as subscription bunnies....bedtime for me lol.

• 106 posts
    March 11, 2015 5:27 PM PDT

I actually never even knew there were these benefits! I feel this should be planted on the homepage to be shown for logged out users, I remember seeing a membership type when singing up, but it didnt really tell me what was what, I thought they were just contributions.

I am jumping on this :D

props to the awesome pressies for higher contributors, i so want to design an item!

• 238 posts
    March 11, 2015 5:56 PM PDT

So I got the old Pathfinder Pledge with the unlimited sub like a year ago. The new one obviously does not have this part. Is there any way to make sure the system still has me down for the unlimited sub one as they are both called the same thing. Just says Pathfinder Pledge ($250).

2nd thing is as far as I know the design item/name item part has not been implemented yet even thought it says to *(Note: Put item name in notes when ordering) I have never seen a place to do this.

3rd it says I get 2 digital copies of the game. It been mentioned several times that the game with be a free download with a free first few levels. How is getting 2 free copies a bonus?

This post was edited by Xonth at March 11, 2015 6:12 PM PDT
    • 9115 posts
    March 11, 2015 6:06 PM PDT
    Xonth said:

So I got the old Pathfinder Pledge with the unlimited sub like a year ago. The new one obviously does not have this part. Is there any way to make sure the system still has me down for the unlimited sub one as they are both called the same thing. Just says Pathfinder Pledge ($250).

2nd thing is as far as I know the design item/name item part has not been implemented yet even thought it says to *(Note: Put item name in notes when ordering) I have never seen a place to do this.

3rd it says I get 2 digital copies of the game. It been mentioned several times that the game with be a free download with a free first few levels. How is getting 2 free copies a bonus?

1) I mentioned in my announcement post that the date was the cut off, that is how we can tell them apart.

2) That was not thought out properly when it was stated, we will most likely ask for your designs just before we are ready to implement them, either by fourms, email or sending us a document with it detailed, maybe even streaming with Monty (John) while it gets made, we do not have that set in stone yet but it will be honoured.

3) We have not announced our business plan other than it will be a subscription model and we wanted to try and include a free trial, I raised the issue of game copies being included in the pledges a few months ago and our business team is reviewing our options, we may have to charge for downloads for that reason but again, nothing is set in stone, we will announce our decision once it's been made but we are aware of this issue.

Thanks Xonth, I hope this answers your questions.

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at March 11, 2015 8:07 PM PDT
    • 383 posts
    March 12, 2015 12:26 PM PDT

Kilsin, if I originally had the Pathfinders Pledge from the KS page and then changed it here do I lose out on my original date? I just wanted to donate more, though it seems I had to change my pledge to do that. Though I most likely probably just screwed up and didn't read.

• 9115 posts
    March 12, 2015 6:08 PM PDT
    Niien said:

Kilsin, if I originally had the Pathfinders Pledge from the KS page and then changed it here do I lose out on my original date? I just wanted to donate more, though it seems I had to change my pledge to do that. Though I most likely probably just screwed up and didn't read.

Yes mate, no matter where your original pledge came from, whether it was KS or started here, if you move away from it then you lose all of it's contents and gain the new pledges contents.

We are looking at what we can do with this going forward while we look into a new Official site.

• 383 posts
    March 12, 2015 9:05 PM PDT

Ahh okay, no big deal really as I think paying for monthly subs is much more beneficial to the game. Getting free subs only hurts the game stay open longer in my opinion.

• 201 posts
    March 13, 2015 6:43 AM PDT

I'd love to start doing a monthly thing to build up my chance of getting into game earlier but am pantiently waiting for a new store system before doing so.  Hopefully something quick can be established.

• 9115 posts
    March 13, 2015 6:53 AM PDT
    Rivacom said:

I'd love to start doing a monthly thing to build up my chance of getting into game earlier but am pantiently waiting for a new store system before doing so.  Hopefully something quick can be established.

We are actually discussing this now while we plan the new site and without having anything set in stone, I just want to warn you that the subs and pledges could be taken down as we move on to a new official site and start fresh, they may not be but there is that small chance.

No plans yet but I just want it to be known that it could happen, so if you want something, I would suggest getting it sooner rather than later so you don't miss out mate.

• 383 posts
    March 18, 2015 11:18 AM PDT
    Kilsin said:
    Rivacom said:

We are actually discussing this now while we plan the new site and without having anything set in stone, I just want to warn you that the subs and pledges could be taken down as we move on to a new official site and start fresh, they may not be but there is that small chance.

No plans yet but I just want it to be known that it could happen, so if you want something, I would suggest getting it sooner rather than later so you don't miss out mate.

Sigh... okay fine... upped the pledge I really didn't want to miss out on all the testing fun lol

• 106 posts
    March 18, 2015 12:25 PM PDT
    Kilsin said:
    Rivacom said:

Thanks for the heads up! Will be pledging now sooner rather than later hahaha