Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Pantheonocaine or Panthenoin? :D

• 39 posts
    March 3, 2015 1:09 PM PST

Ladies and gentlemen, let's be honest.  If we do have the good fortune of launching the game of our dreams, I think we will have to find a way of describing such an addictive experience!  What will it be called?  Or should I say what will be our drug of choice? ;D  We always used to say, EverCrack?  But what about Pantheon?

They heard it here first. ;)

This post was edited by Saphreal at March 3, 2015 1:11 PM PST
    • 208 posts
    March 3, 2015 1:21 PM PST

easily solved.. I am a Panth addict..  I admit it now and publicly I am a Panth addict.  I am addicted to Pantheon.

ps- I realized tht I might want to reference what I am trying to reference to here.  I am thinking of Methamphitines or Meth addiction when I say Panth...

This post was edited by Sogotp at March 3, 2015 7:00 PM PST
    • 9115 posts
    March 3, 2015 6:42 PM PST

I have moved this to "Off Topic" and will let you guy's have some fun with it but just keep it clean please and don't discuss real life drug experiences, sales, creation etc. ;)

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at March 4, 2015 5:44 AM PST
    • 318 posts
    March 4, 2015 5:16 AM PST
    Kilsin said:

I have moved this to "Off Topic" and will let you guy's have some fun with it but just keep it clean please and do discuss real life drug experiences, sales, creation etc. ;)

lol did you mean do or do NOT discuss real life drug experiences?

• 610 posts
    March 4, 2015 5:37 AM PST

Well if the community manager says "Do discuss" that means we have to...

• 9115 posts
    March 4, 2015 5:44 AM PST
    Wellspring said:
    Kilsin said:

I have moved this to "Off Topic" and will let you guy's have some fun with it but just keep it clean please and do discuss real life drug experiences, sales, creation etc. ;)

lol did you mean do or do NOT discuss real life drug experiences?

Oops! :)

Changed it, thank you! hehe

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at March 4, 2015 5:44 AM PST
    • 49 posts
    March 4, 2015 5:56 AM PST
    I would say pantheocaine the n just adds too many syllables and its awkward. :)
    • 88 posts
    March 5, 2015 10:50 AM PST

Panthamphetamine

• 49 posts
    March 5, 2015 4:20 PM PST
    Haseno said:

Panthamphetamine

I like man I like a lot... kinda funny cause I work in pharmacy you would think I would be able to create a cool phrase.