Forums » News and Announcements

New Interview with Joppa and Montreseur - On WASD Radio

• 9115 posts
    February 27, 2015 6:34 PM PST

Pantheon Community,

We are happy to release another interview with Sam Skatch - WASD Radio featuring our very own Chris Perkins (Joppa) and John Diasparra (Monty) speaking about new Environment Art and World Building plus other Pantheon related discussion, so head on over to WASD Radio and check it out!

http://wasdradio.com/2015/02/sam-skatch-ep15/

Chris and John can be heard at the 11 minute mark and we want to send out a big thanks to Sam Skatch and our friends over at WASD Radio for having us on again!

Regards

Pantheon Team

• 3 posts
    February 27, 2015 6:54 PM PST

Hello folks Skatch here for WASDRadio.com

I hope you enjoy the chat we had. Joppa and Monty really cover some cool stuff about the development of Pantheon. It is great to hear the passion in both of them for the project at hand. I want to thank both of them for joining us. I also want to thank all of you for listening.

Enjoy folks!

• 595 posts
    February 27, 2015 7:03 PM PST

Thanks Scatch!  And of course, Joppa and Monty ;)

• 671 posts
    February 27, 2015 10:32 PM PST

Thanks guys...

When is the first "Fallen-Fest"..   I'd like to buy the team a beer. VRi is going places... (<-- my new tag phrase)

BTW Joppa that sound track is great...    U ever listen to Kitaro ..?

• 132 posts
    February 27, 2015 11:23 PM PST

It was a nice interview. :)

Not as "meaty" on new information as I wanted though. :P

This post was edited by sajbear at March 1, 2015 12:33 PM PST
    • 179 posts
    February 27, 2015 11:25 PM PST

Great interview! I love the idea of the lore team and world building team working together hand/hand.

• 671 posts
    February 28, 2015 12:09 AM PST

You can see, both Monty & Joppa are visionaries and always looking forward, always explaining why things need to happen, etc. Always have a focus & purpose. That is because they have adopted into Brad's vision & can now expand upon it.

Another round of Ales.. 

• 999 posts
    February 28, 2015 2:23 AM PST

Just listened to the interview - thanks Joppa and Monty.  It is nice to hear there is a vision/plan in place in addition to Brad's creative visions for development direction.  And, I'm glad to hear the passion from the current development team.  That visible/audible passion more than anything gives me hope for success in Pantheon's future.

*Edit - And thanks Skatch for providing the platform to hear the developer interaction

This post was edited by Raidan at March 1, 2015 12:33 PM PST
    • 3 posts
    February 28, 2015 1:35 PM PST

I am glad everyone is enjoying the Podcast!:D Thanks so much for all the great words!

Now is time for feedback.

What would you like to see in future wasdradio.com podcasts including Pantheon Devs.

One of the things I would like to do is get enough leeway on scheduling the next one so that I have time to ask you the Pantheon community for your own input!

I would love to hear any ideas from all of you though, and thanks for sharing!

-Skatch

• 610 posts
    February 28, 2015 5:09 PM PST
    Skatch said:

I am glad everyone is enjoying the Podcast!:D Thanks so much for all the great words!

Now is time for feedback.

What would you like to see in future wasdradio.com podcasts including Pantheon Devs.

One of the things I would like to do is get enough leeway on scheduling the next one so that I have time to ask you the Pantheon community for your own input!

I would love to hear any ideas from all of you though, and thanks for sharing!

-Skatch

I would really love to hear an interview with Istuulamae the Lore master, really want to hear some more meat and bones to the Terminus story and not just the racial stories!

• 999 posts
    February 28, 2015 6:36 PM PST

@Skatch

I think the already existing Roundtables provide a good Q&A outlet for major mechanics.  I also like how the Roundtable discussion questions can be better answered as they are not live broadcast. 

With your show, I like how the passion can be felt/heard through the discussion.  So, my preference for the podcasts would be more state of the game type podcasts - with the developers answering where Pantheon is at, what they are working on, what major milestones have been/and will be shortly accomplished, and what they are excited about. 

• 3016 posts
    March 1, 2015 12:40 PM PST

Glad to hear from our devs.   Interesting inside details around how things were decided,  built.  :)   Thanks for this podcast,  Skatch,  good job, things like this keep us moving forward. :)   And have to agree with Raidan,  on the major milestones,  and dev drive or motivations on the success of this game.    Nice to hear from you all :)