Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Guild Wars 2

• 5 posts
    February 13, 2015 10:43 AM PST
    Just curious if anyone is playing this?
    • 88 posts
    February 13, 2015 10:46 AM PST

I have a decked out Engineer and Guardian. It's a good game for killing the time. It's very heavy on currency/gold grinding.

This post was edited by Haseno at February 13, 2015 10:47 AM PST
    • 610 posts
    February 13, 2015 11:26 AM PST

I am, have an 80 Ele thief and Engi

Its a good game for killing time, and playing dress up

• 5 posts
    February 13, 2015 11:33 AM PST
    I just got back into playing recently after taking a year off. It's kinda fun again. Not much else to play at the moment. I'll post my name later for those that might want to add me. Hoping to start doing some dungeons soon. I haven't done any yet.
    • 610 posts
    February 13, 2015 1:22 PM PST

Same here, do we post our account name or char name?

• 5 posts
    February 13, 2015 2:45 PM PST
    Can try adding me by using my character's name, ranger's name is raethdar. if that doesn't work, I'll get the account name later. Can never remember the numbers attached to it.
    • 179 posts
    February 13, 2015 11:22 PM PST

It's a good game and has some nice features that any MMO would be wise to add into their game. It's especially good for a group of players 3-5 friends can get a lot of enjoyment out of the game.

• 671 posts
    February 14, 2015 5:40 AM PST

I have a Collector's Edition of GW2...  with no desire to play. Combat is about DPS and rinse & repeat.

Great game, zero reward.

• 25 posts
    February 15, 2015 9:22 AM PST

goood game, for themepark soloing. Do not like group grinding though.

• 179 posts
    February 15, 2015 10:37 AM PST

I would love to get a group of players together and spend a few weeks together each night in multiple MMO's and learn what we like about each one. Add everything under a post for people to learn what's great about each game.

• 24 posts
    February 17, 2015 9:06 AM PST

I play but for some reason I can only get about 10-15 minutes in before I get this silly disconnect error and it boots me back to character selection. That being said I have a level 38 ranger!

• 595 posts
    February 17, 2015 9:14 AM PST

I played heavily for the first 8 months after launch.  80 Warrior, Necromancer, Mesmer and just about every other class at least to 40.  I love the game, but I can't imagine going back at this point, but maybe I will change my opinion once the expansion launches.  I have gone back a few times for a month here or there, but its hard when you miss a number of living world updates to drop back into a world that has changed so much in your absence.  

I will say that Arenanet do holiday events very well.  Some of my fondest memories are playing the first Halloween and Winter's Day events with my 2 brothers, my fiance and our good friend.  I had an amazing time with GW2, but I think for me, it's run it's course.  But who knows, maybe I will change my mind ;)

• 24 posts
    February 17, 2015 2:25 PM PST
    Throatseeker said:

I play but for some reason I can only get about 10-15 minutes in before I get this silly disconnect error and it boots me back to character selection. That being said I have a level 38 ranger!

Does anyone else have this issue!???

• 37 posts
    February 17, 2015 8:23 PM PST

The homogenization of classes bored me.  Beautiful game but I couldn't stick with it.  Also thought the PvP was horrible.

• 88 posts
    February 17, 2015 8:31 PM PST
    Throatseeker said:
    Throatseeker said:

Does anyone else have this issue!???

Sounds to me like a port may not be open.

• 24 posts
    February 19, 2015 7:28 PM PST

I finally got the issue fixed! Anyone wishing to join me on the Kaieng server please feel free!!! Looking to play moderately Sahrjagg, Phelzaron Vhaene and Sarnelgg are my characters! Levels 17-38! : ) 

It would be really cool to start a Pantheon guild and occupy GW2 for a while. After all you can't really beat a truly non sub game like this.