Forums » The Keeper's Vault

Welcome to The Keeper's Vault!

• 3833 posts
    March 14, 2017 9:41 AM PDT

Pyde said:

Just wanted to check in and see how our good friend the "Keeper" was doing. Are we going to hear anymore from him ? (not trying to be pushy) Just wondering if their are more writings to come.

At the very least, you can rest assured there will be plenty of quest text/lore in-game about him.

• 296 posts
    March 16, 2017 7:44 PM PDT

I just proposed a project (not necessarily for our friend the Keeper, but for more public lore stuff) that is in draft form currently, but I'm very hopeful that we will have a more constant stream of vignettes from live in Terminus coming up. From internal conversations I can say that there are a few larger lore stories cooking in the oven, so the answer is yes we have more for the Keeper's vault coming soon (I lost the dev 'soon tm' stamp they gave at orientation, bear with me).

• 3091 posts
    March 16, 2017 8:00 PM PDT

Jimmayus said:

I just proposed a project (not necessarily for our friend the Keeper, but for more public lore stuff) that is in draft form currently, but I'm very hopeful that we will have a more constant stream of vignettes from live in Terminus coming up. From internal conversations I can say that there are a few larger lore stories cooking in the oven, so the answer is yes we have more for the Keeper's vault coming soon (I lost the dev 'soon tm' stamp they gave at orientation, bear with me).

Mmmm I smell the delicious scent of Pantheon lore up and coming.   Thanks Jimmayus :)

• 409 posts
    July 25, 2017 12:35 PM PDT

Jimmayus said:

Soon, yes?

• 8 posts
    November 21, 2018 8:11 PM PST

Chris Kane did a great job on youtube narrating these expecially the age of chaos episodes definetly worth a watch if you lose focus and like to have stuff read to you like me the attention span of a 5 year old at an amusement park.  I hope vr hires him for some narrating great voice.

P.S.  hurry up alpha i want to write my own tales >.<

This post was edited by wicky7772 at November 21, 2018 8:12 PM PST