Forums » News and Announcements

Please Welcome Kilsin to the Pantheon Team!

• VR Staff
    • 176 posts
    January 7, 2015 6:54 AM PST

Pantheon Community,

Over the last several months, it has been my honor to hold the position of Community Manager. My goal has been to cultivate Pantheon's supporter and player community by creating and maintaining a lively, informative and interactive forum environment. My goal has also been to set us on a course of regaining the trust of our community and all those watching our development. Here at the beginning of 2015, there is still a road ahead of us, but we are moving closer to those goals each day.

While I am not stepping down from this position completely (yet), the need for me to be focused on other areas of development continues to grow. In light of this, I have been looking for someone from within our player community to begin to take my place. I have made this decision very slowly and carefully. We have come a long way as a community and the person in this position must be able to steward this role, its past and its future, with the utmost skill, discretion and care.

I could not be happier to announce that we are bringing on Ben Walters (Kilsin) as Associate Community Manager to work alongside me in preparation for him to step fully into the Community Manager role in the coming months. I have the utmost confidence in Ben to carry and fulfill these duties with excellence, and just as you have all done with me, I ask that you give him your full confidence as well.

Please join me in welcoming Kilsin as our new Associate Community Manager! 

• 9115 posts
    January 7, 2015 6:55 AM PST

Thanks Chris!

I would like to take this opportunity to say how happy I am to be a part of this team as the new Associate Community Manager and how much I am looking forward to working with Joppa and everyone here, especially the community, and I am excited to be a part of making a game like Pantheon!

A few of you may already know me from the Vanguard: Saga of Heroes community and for those of you that do will know how passionate I am about building a great community, like we had in EQ and VG and I strongly believe this is something we can achieve in Pantheon, for those of you that do not know me, I pride myself on loyalty, trust, respect and courtesy among other good values and I want echo that across these boards and the wider community to be a voice for everyone in this community so we can share in making this game something special.

I am really looking forward to getting to know you all better and being the person you can rely on and come to for anything Pantheon related, I know you all have some great idea's and I can't wait to promote healthy mature conversation on those topics going forward, so look out for some posts from me shortly.

I will leave it there but I want to thank Brad and Joppa again for this opportunity and express my commitment to helping this community grow.

Please feel free to message me at any time about anything and I look forward to talking to you all soon!

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at February 3, 2015 12:09 PM PST
    • 610 posts
    January 7, 2015 7:10 AM PST

Holy crap on a cracker, Kilsin youre green!

Congrats man, I think you are the perfect choice for this spot

Well done, my friend, well done

• 9115 posts
    January 7, 2015 7:15 AM PST
    Sevens said:

Congrats man, I think you are the perfect choice for this spot

Well done, my friend, well done

Hahaha love the reaction!

Thanks for the kind words man, it means alot :)

• 76 posts
    January 7, 2015 7:29 AM PST

Very cool. Congratulations Kilsin! :-)

• 9115 posts
    January 7, 2015 7:36 AM PST
    Aerolia said:

Very cool. Congratulations Kilsin! :-)

Thank you Aerolia, much appreciated :)

• January 7, 2015 8:16 AM PST

Kilsin is green!  

and that eye.... it makes me not want to argue with you, somehow... haha!

Congratulations man!  Well deserved. :)

• 999 posts
    January 7, 2015 8:19 AM PST

Well - looks like I should have read the forum posts before responding in the 2015 Trajectory thread - I sent you a congratulations there as well, but a second congratulations won't hurt.  :)

You'll make a great fit as the community manager - very well-spoken and a perfect combination of the ability to be supportive, level-headeded, and critical where needed - I hope you especially don't lose that last piece when the tough questions need to be asked :).

Congrats again and I'm glad Pantheon's community will be in capable hands in 2015 and Joppa will be able to at least partially remove one hat.

• 9115 posts
    January 7, 2015 8:30 AM PST
    BloodbeardBattlecaster said:

Kilsin is green!  

and that eye.... it makes me not want to argue with you, somehow... haha!

Congratulations man!  Well deserved. :)

Hahaha I am watching you buddy! ;)

Thanks mate! it means a lot.

• 87 posts
    January 7, 2015 8:45 AM PST

DING! GRATZ!

• 9115 posts
    January 7, 2015 8:46 AM PST
    Raidan said:

Well - looks like I should have read the forum posts before responding in the 2015 Trajectory thread - I sent you a congratulations there as well, but a second congratulations won't hurt.  :)

You'll make a great fit as the community manager - very well-spoken and a perfect combination of the ability to be supportive, level-headeded, and critical where needed - I hope you especially don't lose that last piece when the tough questions need to be asked :).

Congrats again and I'm glad Pantheon's community will be in capable hands in 2015 and Joppa will be able to at least partially remove one hat.

Thanks mate I really appreciate the kind words, it means a lot! and I replied to your other post but I will also echo it in here too.

You guy's and girls know me and have seen my posts from the start and should know by now that I am here for the community, I want the best for this game and everyone involved and with the team stronger than ever now and the progress that is being made, I am confident that this year is going to be a very good one for Pantheon.

I decided to take accept role for a number of reasons but one of the biggest deciding factors was the addition of Joppa and the return of Monty, then watching and seeing the progress that Brad and the team were making showed me that they are putting their heads down and delivering some solid progress, which after everything that has happened, is commendable. That progress is going to continue and I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us!

My main goal is to help this community continue to grow, we are all here because we want Pantheon to succeed and I think with a strong community behind this project, it will have every chance of that happening. Whether we are EQ/VG vets or brand new to the game, everyone has a place here.

I'm really excited to be given this opportunity, please feel free to message me anytime no matter the reason, I want the community to know that I am here for you all and that together, we can create something that has been missing for a long time. :)

• 595 posts
    January 7, 2015 8:58 AM PST

AWW YISS!  Amazing news Kilsin!  I'm very happy excited for both you and the community as a whole!  

Grats on the RL level!

• 753 posts
    January 7, 2015 9:12 AM PST

Congratulations!  Here's hoping (for your sake) that we remain an easy community to manage :p 

• VR Staff
    • 50 posts
    January 7, 2015 10:50 AM PST

Congratulations Kilsin!  I have been out of the loop for several months so I feel a little lost, but I am looking forward to getting to know you and the rest of the community. 

• VR Staff
    • 246 posts
    January 7, 2015 11:21 AM PST
    Yeah this is awesome.
    • 3016 posts
    January 7, 2015 11:30 AM PST
    Joppa said:

Pantheon Community,

Over the last several months, it has been my honor to hold the position of Community Manager. My goal has been to cultivate Pantheon's supporter and player community by creating and maintaining a lively, informative and interactive forum environment. My goal has also been to set us on a course of regaining the trust of our community and all those watching our development. Here at the beginning of 2015, there is still a road ahead of us, but we are moving closer to those goals each day.

While I am not stepping down from this position completely (yet), the need for me to be focused on other areas of development continues to grow. In light of this, I have been looking for someone from within our player community to begin to take my place. I have made this decision very slowly and carefully. We have come a long way as a community and the person in this position must be able to steward this role, its past and its future, with the utmost skill, discretion and care.

I could not be happier to announce that we are bringing on Ben Walters (Kilsin) as Associate Community Manager to work alongside me in preparation for him to step fully into the Community Manager role in the coming months. I have the utmost confidence in Ben to carry and fulfill these duties with excellence, and just as you have all done with me, I ask that you give him your full confidence as well.

Please join me in welcoming Kilsin as our new Associate Community Manager! 

Aha!!  Good choice,  couldn't have picked a better one.   And you wear many hats,  Joppa don't want to see you burn out.  :)  

Congratulations Kilsin!! :)  Looking forward to hearing what you have up your sleeve. :)

Cana

• 132 posts
    January 7, 2015 12:50 PM PST

Welcome! :)

• 378 posts
    January 7, 2015 1:07 PM PST

Well there goes the neighborhood, You do know what happens when you put an Aussie in charge of anything don't you ?

He drinks all your beer, empty's the fridge and has his way with your wife's and daughters.  

• 3016 posts
    January 7, 2015 1:10 PM PST
    Zandil said:

Well there goes the neighborhood, You do know what happens when you put an Aussie in charge of anything don't you ?

He drinks all your beer, empty's the fridge and has his way with your wife's and daughters.  

LOL!  uh  oh 

• 453 posts
    January 7, 2015 1:23 PM PST
    Sevens said:

Oh Mylanta, I was thinking the exact same thing. Grats on your new position, you deserve it bra . You will do a great job. 

And ... gratz on being GREEN :O 

k

sss

• 9115 posts
    January 7, 2015 3:53 PM PST

Thanks a ton for all the kind words! it really does mean a lot to me and I wouldn't of even considered this role if the community here wasn't pretty awesome to begin with ;) 

• 1 posts
    January 7, 2015 3:56 PM PST

Grats Mate!

• 144 posts
    January 7, 2015 4:54 PM PST

Damn an Aussie on the team, that scares the **** out of me....

LMAO welcome Kilsin

• 9115 posts
    January 7, 2015 5:06 PM PST

Thank you both!

Hahaha Chaam! I don't think I am the only one, so look out! ;)

• 311 posts
    January 7, 2015 5:11 PM PST

Like I said on an earlier post congrats second spill the beans and third FREEDOM!!!