Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Play the Game??

• 1 posts
    December 27, 2023 5:04 PM PST

Hi- is it possible to play the pre-alpha or alpha game (whatever is our right now) after pledging?  I've seen other content creators playing the game, but I don't see any link to play the game on the Pantheon webpage. 

• 2048 posts
    December 27, 2023 6:47 PM PST

Tight2000 said:

Hi- is it possible to play the pre-alpha or alpha game (whatever is our right now) after pledging?  I've seen other content creators playing the game, but I don't see any link to play the game on the Pantheon webpage. 

It is possible to pledge at a level that gets you into Pre-Alpha testing. The PA server is currently available all day every day, barring restarts and the periodic patches.

The lowest cost pledge offering access to Pre-Alpha is the "Scion of Black Rose Pledge", costing $750 US.

Last week VR offered a single day of access on the PA server to those whose pledge included access to Alpha testing. Alpha testing has not started yet and currently doesn't have a set date for when it will begin. It is likely that VR will repeat the 'day of access to the PA test server' for Alpha pledges again in the future, but there is no guarantee of if or when that will happen next.

Pledges that include Alpha testing start with the Pathfinder's Pledge at $250 US.

This post was edited by Jothany at December 27, 2023 6:50 PM PST