Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What Publisher would you like to see pick up Pantheon & 247?

This topic has been closed.
    • 44 posts
    October 27, 2023 9:12 AM PDT
    I'd love for Pantheon to get picked-up (and possibly re-branded?) under 11-Bit Studios -- a developer/publisher familiar with of producing successful challenging, darker strategy without overmonetization -- like Frostpunk.
    This post was edited by Donler at October 27, 2023 9:26 AM PDT
    • 79 posts
    October 27, 2023 9:15 AM PDT

At the 1 Hour and 20 minute mark of the stream.

>>> If funding and team stays the same, the game will release in years

I take that to mean 3-4 years.

Ok well if you are talking about ways to monetize, to speed that up, then why not ASK the community? And look at this point please stop telling me 247 is just a testing mode, I just don't think anyone buys that. You could create a simple testing mode over the span of a weekend that wouldn't require further development into the Spring. This was a look at monetization.

Ok then sit down with the community and ask them how to monetize what you got and what they would be interested in.

• 2050 posts
    October 27, 2023 9:36 AM PDT

Donler said: I'd love for Pantheon to get picked-up (and possibly re-branded?) under 11-Bit Studios -- a developer/publisher familiar with of producing successful challenging, darker strategy without overmonetization -- like Frostpunk.

VR is not going to sell Pantheon.

There are more than a half-dozen threads active where members can and are telling VR what they think should be done now. Feel free to voice your opinion on one of them.

I'll be closing this thread now.