Forums » News and Announcements

April PA Giveaway

• VR Staff
    • 529 posts
    April 5, 2023 11:13 AM PDT

It is that time again, a chance to win a Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen pre-alpha test session! Three lucky winners will be randomly selected to participate in the April PA session, happening April 15th-16th. Don't miss your chance to get a sneak peek at early development.  Enter here.

• 19 posts
    April 5, 2023 7:49 PM PDT

Fingers crossed!

• 19 posts
    April 5, 2023 7:52 PM PDT

We just need to make sure our forums email matches the submission email? I logged in with google to sign up and it's my gmail but that's different from my forums/personal email.

• 2051 posts
    April 5, 2023 10:06 PM PDT

dauthi said:

We just need to make sure our forums email matches the submission email?

I believe you are correct. The process for getting into the game is based on your forum name, which is attached to whatever email you used to register for these forums.

However, I would suggest using the "support" link at the top right and just asking them if you need to change something, or if it can be 'worked out' in the event that you win.

Good Luck.

• VR Staff
    • 529 posts
    April 12, 2023 11:06 AM PDT

Congratulations to our Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen April pre-alpha winners! Rex McAliley, Desertwild Hamitlon and Tommi Nikkinen have scored a weekend session to check out the game and find out what progress has been made in the world of Terminus. Enjoy!

• 61 posts
    April 12, 2023 4:34 PM PDT

Gratz Winners !!