Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Vote for Pantheon!

• VR Staff
    • 530 posts
    December 8, 2022 8:41 AM PST

MMORPG.com is running their annual Players' Choice Awards.  This gives you, the gamers, a chance recognize your favorite games in the genre.  Pantheon:Rise of the Fallen is up for Most Anticipated MMO, so head on over and show your love for our game!

• 560 posts
    December 8, 2022 9:45 AM PST

Voted this morning.

Was a little surprised just how many games were listed in other question that I ether had never heard of or that I have no interest in ever playing. I find myself gravitating more and more to indi developed games. the big titles seem to be developing for a compltly different set of gamers. 

• 194 posts
    December 8, 2022 3:55 PM PST

Susurrus said:

Was a little surprised just how many games were listed in other question that I ether had never heard of

That's because new games don't stop being created just because this one is stuck in purgatory.

This post was edited by justdrop at December 8, 2022 3:55 PM PST
    • 3852 posts
    December 9, 2022 4:54 AM PST

Heaven would be a major investor or producer that didn't try to control how the game was developed ...too much. Hell would be the game failing. Yes purgatory is a fair description.

• 560 posts
    December 9, 2022 9:03 AM PST

@justdrop

I get what you are saying, I do. But I am no were near that obsesed with Pantheon. Sure I am looking forward to its eventual release. But I am playing many other games in the meantime. Bust almost none of the one on that page.