Forums » News and Announcements

November Year In Review Stream is On Demand

• 30 posts
    November 11, 2022 4:23 AM PST

Miss our Year in Review live stream? It's ready to watch on Demand! Join us for some laughs, discussions on the year, and a look ahead at what's on the docket.

https://youtu.be/qlSe8VopW1Y

• 252 posts
    November 11, 2022 6:01 AM PST

Thanks for getting this up so fast. I missed it live and prefer Youtube for the VOD.

• 947 posts
    November 11, 2022 7:38 AM PST

Love the desinger's clarification of balance and my particular favorite of how a single change to combat mechanics like armor makes a ripple effect through the entirety of the game that needed to be addressed (itemization combined with class skills).  Dev's not acknowledging that very important factor was a major concern of mine; I'm glad Tehom expressed that as an objective that is being addressed.  I'd like to hear about how they actually scaled the damage mitigation if anyone knows of any other streams or forums that has broken that down at even a high level.  i.e. Does avoidance apply to their balance, do specific stats contribute to avoidance or mitigation, do their calculations include defensive skills, or were they just doing calculations for raw AC numbers?

• 102 posts
    November 14, 2022 3:55 PM PST

Great stream, loved the energy. I am very much looking forward to what the next year will bring!