Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

It's Party Time

• 724 posts
    July 29, 2022 10:35 AM PDT

It's Party Time!

I really hope they use a few of the shiny new sheckles and have a little summer shindig for the VR staff. They have been running at speed for a while now. Hotdogs and beer, watermelon and lawn chairs. Do it over zoom or whatever, send a gift basket of fruit or box a chocolate. Celebrate another move forward in the quest to create a shared world of adventure and challenge. Happy workers are productive workers. I'm looking at you HR department.  

Congratulations* to everyone at VR.  

*Congratulations void if banana nut bread is not included in the game. 

• 173 posts
    July 29, 2022 12:40 PM PDT

After the recent events full of carnage and gold, I relax for the evening with spirited strangers and enjoy some mead and honey braised boar ribs.

• 342 posts
    July 29, 2022 1:11 PM PDT

As a pledger, I second the motion.

• 2051 posts
    July 29, 2022 9:11 PM PDT

I am now in an appropriate physiological state to party.

Let the Celebrations begin!

• 2756 posts
    July 30, 2022 3:20 AM PDT

It would be very nice to have a live streamed couple-of-beers with VR and the community.

My company does it every now and again even now there is no Covid keeping us apart, because it allowed people from all over the country to participate.

Whilst I wouldn't expect a mass Zoom call, we could at least 'text' our party participation in the stream comments while watching Joppa and the guys/gals having a party hehe.