Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Death, Simplified

• 63 posts
    July 24, 2022 12:17 PM PDT

I've seen a lot of people both on these forums and the official discord saying that the description of death mechanics in the newsletter was difficult to understand, so I simplified it into a flowchart. Rejoice.

https://ibb.co/gb0NCJM

• 161 posts
    July 24, 2022 1:28 PM PDT

Heebs said:

...so I simplified it into a flowchart. Rejoice.

Joyced, and Rejoiced!

• 44 posts
    July 24, 2022 1:41 PM PDT

Love the flow-chart. Thanks Heebs! Two questions... 1) Do we know its solely gold that we're paying The Eternum NPCs to get stuff back. 2) Wasn't there talk of being able to be rezzed after you looted your corpse to regain instantanious exp?

This post was edited by Donler at July 24, 2022 1:42 PM PDT
    • 63 posts
    July 24, 2022 1:57 PM PDT
    I assumed gold, but it could be some alternate currency maybe? Feels unlikely though.

I believe you're correct. It seems like you can still get a rez after the fact to convert your xp over time buff into instant recovered xp. Details about how efficient that process is are still unknown.
    • 326 posts
    July 24, 2022 5:40 PM PDT

did you die? (no) -keep playing!

This post was edited by Thunderleg at July 24, 2022 5:41 PM PDT
    • 2050 posts
    July 25, 2022 12:37 PM PDT

That's really great Heebs!

Thanks.

• 1479 posts
    July 26, 2022 12:32 PM PDT

Heebs said:

I've seen a lot of people both on these forums and the official discord saying that the description of death mechanics in the newsletter was difficult to understand, so I simplified it into a flowchart. Rejoice.

https://ibb.co/gb0NCJM

It's really good, thank you.

• 238 posts
    July 26, 2022 8:09 PM PDT

I would have added some more boxes between "Did you die" and talking about what you lose. First, I would have added something about the near-death part as its fairly connected with the system. Second, I am fairly certain that after you die you must release before you lose anything. Kind of like your dead but your still looking at your body. If your get rezzed one things happens and if you release another thing happens.