Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Next gameplay stream?

• 70 posts
    July 19, 2022 1:26 PM PDT

I was wondering if there is a projected date for a gameplay stream.Its been a while and i know you guys are hard at work so i understand, you guys have been making awsome progress!!!! was just hoping for some in game motivation.  as a side note. is bard still """""""hopeful""""""" for launch?

thank you in advance

• 2752 posts
    July 19, 2022 2:07 PM PDT

I will pull out my best guess: October. 

• 326 posts
    July 20, 2022 9:04 AM PDT

Perhaps the newsletter will suffice as a surrogate Palantir. Just aim for the places between holidays?

• 2138 posts
    July 20, 2022 11:24 AM PDT

I know they dont want to expose too much, so I could see more class gameplay. paladin maybe?  and maybe a fly-over in a new zone, greyboxed or otherwise. Underwater zone? Roenick could "trip" or be pushed by Ben, and fall in water and- ooh!  look at all this underwater! *swim swim swim~urk!-drown* oops! didnt pay attention to air. Oh well, thats all for now! 

• 500 posts
    July 21, 2022 7:37 AM PDT

Hmmm... Could next week's stream with Cohh possibly be streamed from the current build?  It would be freakin' awesome if the next PA session(s) were the location of the Cohh stream... Just a thought.

• 252 posts
    July 22, 2022 1:55 PM PDT

It seems like the Cohh stream will be less gameplay and more QA.  I really want another stream like the December 2019 stream which was the last pure gameplay stream that I can remember. I have been craving long-form gameplay streams like the ones that got me to pledge in the first place.  It has been a 2.5 year dry spell, excluding the Devaire stuff which was more curated.

This post was edited by Ruinar at July 22, 2022 1:55 PM PDT