Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

So now I need another pair of boots

• 727 posts
    July 15, 2022 5:33 AM PDT

So now I need another pair of boots.

Did everyone see that image from across the Silent Plains? Yes? That's a hike people.

I'll be lashing another pair of boots to my ruck for the climbing and sole busting terrain. 

Will footwear have climbing attributes? I'm guessing yes. Will they have a speed boost? Yes again I think. Will a pair of fine loafers have a buff for charming the locals into reduced pricing at the shops? I hope so.  

It all looks so very good VR team, nice. 

• 135 posts
    July 15, 2022 6:01 AM PDT

Stonefish is going to need a walk in closet for his shoe collection.

He's got his hiking boots, his climbing boots, his boots for when he thinks he might be both climbing and hiking and doesn't want to carry two pairs, his battle boots, plus his swimming shoes, and at least four pairs of "out on the town" shoes.

• 2419 posts
    July 15, 2022 7:01 AM PDT

I need to change the default font on these forums as I didn't read that as 'boots'...but something else and really wondered where this thread was going.

• 3852 posts
    July 15, 2022 8:24 AM PDT

Ah to be footloose and fancy free. What boots it? To have comfortable feet as my sole concern. With such a goal I will indeed toe the line and come to heel.

• 295 posts
    July 15, 2022 11:25 AM PDT

If I'm being honest, when I first saw that screenshot it kinda hit me how vast this world is and I got a little intimidated. Then I laughed at how a game can invoke such emotion. We will have fun traversing Terminus good sir, and all of our gold will be spent in Thronefastian Outlet Malls looking for sturdy footwear.

This post was edited by Dikenzu at July 15, 2022 11:25 AM PDT
    • 2756 posts
    July 15, 2022 12:58 PM PDT

Vandraad said:

I need to change the default font on these forums as I didn't read that as 'boots'...but something else and really wondered where this thread was going.

If I had two pairs of boots, I would get nothing done all day.

• 454 posts
    July 15, 2022 5:13 PM PDT

Yes indeed that distance shown was magnificent!  Boots.  O heck ya.  Imma need several pair too.  But all the more reason to have a pack mule.  It's old time prospecting.  Look at that scenery.  Miles and miles of it.  Any person exploring that area is gonna have to be well outfitted.  Every stream I'm more impressed with Terminus!