Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Tavern Talk - If you could create any cooking recipe in Pantheon

• 9115 posts
    June 6, 2022 3:44 AM PDT

Tavern Talk - If you could create any cooking recipe in Pantheon, what would the recipe include and what would you call it? (Halflings will be reading this so please be gentle lol) #MMORPG #CommunityMatters #games

• 2138 posts
    June 6, 2022 8:15 AM PDT

I have to answer this question generally as my recipe list would be huge. Also with the RL influence of Lock-downs i've started cooking from scratch more and experimentation has been interesting.

I would like to see recipe books found in small cozy homes outside racial towns and cities (hansel & gretel style). Inhabited by always dubious NPC's with interesting racially related names (Miss RainSparkle, Herr MuckSprout, "Mossy" StoneBrew). They will have recipe books for sale.

The recipes will not be a laundry list, but will indicate the core ingredients and hint at additional ingredients that are not necessary but will affect the end product if attempted. At the end of the recipe it might read: add a pinch of Amberfaet cold-salt to the hot fried utricating hairs for an added zip, or adding a splash of Black Rose Keep balsamic vinegar to the steamed Faerthale stone-pit squash will create an unexpected glaze.

Additionally, they will reference another item that this recipe goes well with. But here's the thing, If it's an additional baked item it will be listed. If its a drink or a dessert item, that recipe will need to be found in another recipe book that you will have to purchase maybe from someone else, possibly somewhere else. For instance: Grilled sea-snake sandwich (recipe that indicates bread as final combine, bread that can be merchant bought) goes well with SourMyr bread. Below the sea-snake sandwich will be a recipe for SourMyr bread. However, if the baking recipe concludes with; goes well with bog juice. The bog juice recipe is somewhere else with someone else. This doesn't mean the recipe is no good, it has good stuff on its own but there is potential for an additional oomph if you eat it with bog juice. Likewise desserts. Some recipes will say, goes well with (drink) and Thronefast sugar cookies are always a treat. Meaning three items for additional oomphs. If you stumble upon drink recipes first, they will be cross referenced with a number of general core ingredients- like wine pairings. So baked recipes only show a one-to-one, but drink recipes show many-to-one. So bog juice may go well with swamp rolls, but "Old Reckless Magician" Drink guide may say bog juice goes well with orc meat, meats from swamps, and night flowering plants- so there could be an additional random oomph if you have a night flowering salad and you have it with bog juice. Desserts are stand alone. They just add, but you can't just eat desserts. You can only have desserts if you have a main course and you cannot have a dessert if you only have a drink. The exception is 1 dessert with 1 hot drink but there is a limit to maybe 1 or 2 of those combos a day if thats possible.

From an inventory/QoL/Perception standpoint I could see buying the recipe book, reading it and key elements being recorded in a perception log. QoL: the perception log will show a red or blue highlight as a link to the "goes well with". Blue means found so in recipe perception log so you can click on that link in your log and get to the recipe page, red means not found yet. This can be reverse engineered with drinks, one drink may have many links to core ingredients that you click on and it takes you to the recipe you have in your log. Wether or not you have the ingredients is another issue- I don't know how to easily show if you have all the stuff, or if this perception log can create a shopping list to pull up whenever you are in town to see if things are available. Inventory: but that would mean alot of carrying around of ingredients untill you get the one remaining  that will allow you to make something. As far as recipe books, once you buy them and read them (turn pages- yes there may be those that flip-flip-flip to hurry it along) they poof and are in your recipe perception log/perception recipe book.

I would like to see a drop, normally used for smithing or something, "grinning goblin brew" that when ingested by a player, makes them grin like the Grinch or Jack Nicholson's Joker to other players. it wil be coveted enough not to be wasted, but fun to be used once or twice. 

• 3852 posts
    June 6, 2022 8:41 AM PDT

Ooh Manouk you were serious - and insightful - that spoils it for the rest of us ((sulks)). OK I won't discuss haunch of halfling or giant goulash or breaded dwarf beards under glass.

One of my pet peeves is that both for recipes and quest rewards killing large animals gives tiny amounts of meat. I understand the game design reasons but it seems so ...wasteful .... to get a quest to bring in 10 pieces of bear meat for a welcome dinner and have to go out and kill 50 bears to get 10 drops. Ditto if I am a cook killing the bears to make a meal to eat or sell. Don't any develpoers *know* how large a bear is - even a black bear - and how much meat one kill gives?

Maybe to get a perfect hide for a taxidermist it can reasonably be a low percentage drop but ordinary meat for food? Ridiculous.

• 2419 posts
    June 6, 2022 9:04 AM PDT

The Lock, Stock and Barrel

This is a fantastical banquet meal, a gatronimical collection encompassing all of Terminus.

For this what you will need is:

250g of Ogre Tenderloin, butterflied and pounded thin, about 3/4cm thick
    100g of Elf Liver, finely minced
    200g of Dark Myr Belly, sliced into 0.5cm stripes
    200g of Dwarf Shoulder, deboned, cut into 2cm cubes
    200g of Halfing Kidney, finely minced
    200g of Human Top Sirloin, cut into 2cm cubes
    250g Skar Rib Roast, boneless, butterflied and pounded thin
    1L of Archai Bone Broth
    100ml of Syronai Red Wine Vinegar
    50ml of Azeris Tomatos, crushed
    2 Large Ru'Lun Onions, medium dice
    4 Cloves Wilds End Garlic, sliced
    25g of Watchman Valley Oregano
    2 Sprigs of Faerthale Thyme
    100g of Silent Plains Spinach
    15g of Skargol Roasted Red Peppers, medium dice
    200g of Amberfaet Mushrooms, sliced
    100g of Broken Maw Flour
    Saol Salt and Roan Pepper, to taste
    Tasrin Olive Oil, as needed
    Whispering Lands Parsley, fine chopped, and Gnome Mint Jelly for garnish

In a large, heavy bottomed Dwarven Cast Iron Pot heat enough Tasrin Olive Oil to coat the bottom.  Once shimmer, brown the Dwarf Shoulder, Human Top Sirloin and Dark Myr Belly until well browned.  Remove and set aside.
    Reduce heat, add a little more oil and add the Ru'Lun Onions and sautee until translucent. Add the Wild's End Garlic, Amberfaet Mushrooms, Halfing Kidney and Elf Liver.  Cook until aromatic.
    Add the Broken Maw Flour and cook until a very pale golden brown.
    Deglaze skillet with the Syronai Red Wine Vinegar.
    Add the Archai Bone Broth and return the Dwarf Shoulder, Human Top Sirloin and Dark Myr Belly to the pot.
    Add the Faerthale Thyme, Watchman Valley Oregano and Azeris Tomatos.
    Braise, covered, until the Dwarf Shoulder is just fork tender, about 1 hour.
    Remove lid and continue simmering until liquid is reduce (about 70%) and is nice and thick.
    Remove the sprig of Faerthale Thyme.
    On your cutting board, lay out the butterflied Ogre Tenderloin and season both sides with Saol Salt and Roan Pepper.  Layer on the Skar Rib Roast.
    Spread out the Silen Plains Spinach and Skargol Roasted Red Peppers in a single layer.
    Lay out the Dark Myr Belly strips to cover.
    Using a slotted spoon, spoon over the meat mixture from the pot.
    Starting from the long side, tightly roll up the Ogre Tenderloin.
    Using twine, tie off the roll every few centimeters to hold its shape.
    Over a hot grill or griddle, sear all sides of the tenderloin roll.
    Remove from grill and place in a hot oven for 30 minutes or until the Skar Rib Roast is medium well.
    Remove from oven and let rest 15 minutes.
    Cut off the twine and slice on a bias.
    Garnish with Whispering Lands Parsley and Gnome Mint Jelly, serve.

This post was edited by Vandraad at June 6, 2022 9:06 AM PDT
    • 1287 posts
    June 6, 2022 9:16 AM PDT

I am not adventurous with food or drink in real life, so I take advantage of anything in games like these that is way out there lol.  My character will eat and drink all the wildest things!

So... I have nothing great to add except that I am excited to see all the different types of things my characters might get to experience!

• 128 posts
    June 6, 2022 9:38 AM PDT

I'd be interested in some class-based meals, someething that would be a desired bonus for each class.

Like a Cleric Confection, Druid Dinner, Monk Meal, Paladin Potluck etc.  The meals would likely be a combo of basic recipes (so Tier 2?) and be one of the best meals that class to get, and fairly cheaply.

Just as an example the Monk Meal could be:

Noodles (which would be a recipe all by itself, made from barley)

Rice

Beans

Yak or Cow butter (which again could be a recipe)

The meal would last 3-4 hours, and provide +1 DEX and +1 Constitution

• 810 posts
    June 6, 2022 9:43 AM PDT
    My main hope is that recipes would suggest different heating methods. Sometimes upgrade sometimes side grades. A stick near a camp fire is inferior to a spit with even better quality from an auto turning spit. The recipe still needs proper seasoning and fresh meat.

Baking things with pan that has a lid vs a dutch oven vs a cooking pit vs a wood fire oven vs magic or gas controlled oven.

My ideal recipe would settle the brick oven vs conventional oven debate with pizza stats. There would be a clear victory for the brick oven... or VR dodges it by simply boosting different stats.
    • 888 posts
    June 6, 2022 9:43 AM PDT

I can't think of any,  but I would like to see a few foods that had different or more pronounced impact on specific races. For instance,  the Dark Myr might get a swim speed buff from a food that gives everyone else a movement debuff. This could be based off a couple ingredients that only specific races can tolerate. 

• 161 posts
    June 6, 2022 10:58 AM PDT

Speaking of Dark Myr, I hope some thought would be given to semi-aquatic food preparation. Besides the obvious sushi, how does a semi-aquatic race do the equivalents to boil, cook, bake, brew, and so on.

If Dark Myr are culturally deprived of almost all land based food preparation, is there something they could take to extremes? Pickling? Tides? Burying fish, like Lutefisk? Animals processing food through their guts, like civets semi-digesting coffee beans?

• 10 posts
    June 6, 2022 11:02 AM PDT

I think Vandraad might be onto something here. Maybe a feast that requires a lot of materials for a high level cook to be able to make that a raid group can all eat before a raid for a buff of sorts "feast of the fallen" might be a cool idea would help guilds gather and work together if they want a nice buff.

This post was edited by Ogreone at June 6, 2022 11:02 AM PDT
    • 2419 posts
    June 6, 2022 11:38 AM PDT

Why is nobody actually creating a recipe like Kilsin asked?

• 256 posts
    June 6, 2022 11:45 AM PDT

Smoked Barbecued Dragon Wings- stamina/strength/constitution

Requires: 

1. Dragon wing
    1 Thronefast Barbecue Sauce
    1. Bag of Thronefastain Spice 
    1. Bottle of Broken Maw Liquid Smoke

Maple Barbecued Dragon Wings - intellect/wisdom/consitution

1. Dragon wing
    1 Throne fast Barbecue Sauce
    1. Bag of Elven Spices
    1. Bottle of Elven Maple Syrup

Spicy Barbecue Dragon Wings- agility/dexterity/constitution 

1. Dragon Wing
    1. Bottle of Thronefast Barbecue Sauce
    1. Bag of Sorhiryth Spice
    1. Bottle of skargol hotsauce

• 768 posts
    June 6, 2022 12:10 PM PDT

It would depend on the race. (check pantheoncrafters for more suggestions) Nearly all of them could keep their preferred livestock.

But here's another swing at it, all of this is pure speculation but just a train of thought.

Archai: ingredients: ice, mud, gravel, crystal, other types of fancy stones (or dust thereof). I would imagine that they would name their recipes based on what (geological/environmental-)element is the main ingredient. Emeraldpie, alabasterbread (dark or light). etc. Drinks can be infusions with similar naming structure.

Dark Myr: ingredients: fish, other seadwelling creatures, aquatic vegetation, clams, oisters. There might be more recipes with primarily raw but processed ingredients. Water however would not be much use, so no soups for them. So anything boiled, cooked, dried, cured, mixed, salted or treated with another mineral available. They'd have plenty of common and simple recipes but some could have heroic names. Giant barracuda steak, whaleeye puree,etc. They would eat just about every part of a kill and keep certain parts for other use such as poison, weaponry, magic. Flying creatures crossing the seas would also be on their menu.

Dwarves: ingredients: meat, distillations, mushrooms, cave dwelling creatures, insects large or small. I see them hunting larger game that also shares caverns and mountainridges. Perhaps even rare dangerous creatures that migrate the highest peaks or lowest depths of underground tunnels. A lot of dishes will be named to honour their living king Khazas. Quite a few could hint towards enhancing arcane powers. Perhaps they would name their recipes based on the area where they found it, Rocky mountain shroom steak, red canyon spider steak etc.

Gnomes: ingredients: I like to believe they found ways to obtain different flavours from different techniques of distillation of 'clouds' or other types of moisture containing vegetation. They could consume less hearthy meals but very light dishes and drinks. I bet they love infusing their dishes using magic. The names might be linked to the type of magic they used but a lot could still relate to their former planet and palet before they ended up on Terminus. Names of constellations might also be interwoven into their cullunairy culture. Libra casserole, fire blasted roast.

Elves: ingredients: small and larger game, fruits, vegetation and lots of herbs. They have been here for a very long time, so they have a keen knowledge of how to fabricate rare flavours by using long term processing techniques. They might name their dishes in a way that honours the very natural element that provided it. They might also use the regional name to specify where that main ingredient came from. If it's game that lived near old/religious trees, they might use the name of that tree, instead of the geographical name of the region. Lucent deersteak for example. They'll still have dishes to honour their different gods.

Human: ingredients: A blend of everything the world has to offer, be it with some degree of appeal. They might rename dishes from other races so that the recipe is more tasteful to their culture. Decaying mushroom soup would be aged mushroom soup for example. 

Halflings: ingredients: small game, fruits, eggs, aeborial and other roots would be their primary ingredients. With the occasional dish that requires larger game. Not much fish, but they would have plenty of birds in their dishes aswel. Roasted, grilled, mixed, seasoned, cooked etc. The different tribes might have more subtle names for the same dishes, depending what "mood" they are aiming for when preparing the dish. 

Ogres: ingredients: lots of meat, large plant parts, strong herbs or nuts. I see them hunting not only prey but preferrably predatory animals. And naming their dishes pretty basic with little interest in making them sound too fancy, the hunt would be more important. They might just name their dishes by what's the main ingredient's colour. Scarlet pie, black chops. Dark being stronger flavour, intens being hot/spicy. 

Skar: ingredients: raws of any kind, all foraged or killed. I would assume they cook, boil, dry or cut a lot of their raws in order to salvage the bones and more durable parts of an ingredient to wear or for construction. They might categorize their dishes by the state of decay it is. Raw is no exception but it still needs some types of processing. Some names could be: raw beanstalks, tenderized cabbage, smashed tomatoes, crushed squirl, turned elk (turned meaning it's a different flavour than fresh, but for a skar, still very edible), sunbleeched rattails.

This post was edited by Barin999 at June 6, 2022 12:16 PM PDT
    • 768 posts
    June 6, 2022 12:14 PM PDT

Vandraad said:

Most of us might not be that familiar with what grows and lives on Terminus. So it would be something as 1 root, 2 leaves, 3 salt, 2 meat, 1 bottle of liquid. I'm not sure that really helps things along.

But good on you for working things out on that meaty dish of yours. 

• 2078 posts
    June 6, 2022 4:14 PM PDT

Vandraad said: Why is nobody actually creating a recipe like Kilsin asked?

Probably because most of us don't work in the food service industry.

I'm not creative enough to detail the recipe, but I'd like to see a few foods players can cook - perhaps different regional versions that only work on the local NPCs - that can be useful in adventuring. Say a group wants into a castle or cave, but there are guards that can be approached and interacted with but won't let players in and trying to fight past them brings reinforcements from inside.

But a player who has somewhat better faction with them -or maybe just high enough Charisma - can give them a peace offereing, some very tasty local confection. Shortly after eating it, they all fall asleep and the group can sneak on past and into the castle.

The recipe's name could be some variation on the old slang name of such a product, a 'Mickey Finn'.

This post was edited by Jothany at June 6, 2022 4:25 PM PDT
    • 727 posts
    June 6, 2022 4:22 PM PDT

Banana Nut Bread :

Banana: Nuts: Butter: Eggs. 

The egg used is the factor to determine the effect.

Snake eggs for stealth

Lizard eggs for speed

Bird eggs for recovery

Dragon eggs for strength

Etc.  

This is only because with tea, Banana Nut bread is my most favorite snack and I'll be eating it oftentimes while gaming.  

• 2138 posts
    June 6, 2022 9:04 PM PDT

Vandraad said:

Fine!. (Yours is an epic stew. I would make is shareable- BUT there would have to be some side effect for eating your own races flesh.)

My recipe starts as a quest- a graduated quest. Only on a foggy night, in one zone away from a major city. Perception ping is very faint and only given if you happen to see the dim, distant campfire and head toward it. It is small, just red coals really a small flicker and no one around but you see a strange human child in the shadows, think Edward Gorey, smiling in a way that makes you uncomfortable in a brownish canvas sack as a dress, with some emblem across it, a knotted cloth around the neck and some sort of cap. She lifts a cube silently and a recipe is pinged into your log and she and the campfire vanishes and its really dark you are disornented. The recipe reads: Only three things to stack in a pile. a white, a black, and two sparkly tiles. That counts as four but its only three, the black is made from under the sea. The tiles are dry, but they come from rain if you time it right on the arid plain. The white is cold hard, can you make it fly? some like to scorch it but others, lightly dye.  You're like, wtf. First hint: "head to mother of creation, drink in the air" (or better language implying Myr newbie area)

ping only available to levels 1-5. After level 5 you will never get the ping.

prior to level 10 you make it to Syronnai's rest and start working some faction, just a little. One of which is a swimming test where you have to dive but its just too deep and there are Gar's that bite. Some exp, small rewards, Gar scales make good arrow-heads,  small groupings swimming skill gets better. You make attempt at the dive again and you hear ping "Meep meep!" you have little time or your air will run out. You see a small octopus - it meeps again you touch it and get a perception ping in recipe log. running out of breath you surface and finish the swiming faction quest/test. "Black" has a blue link (colorful language maybe another riddle rhyme) end result is tiny shell<- Hint specifically stated and place obtained specifically stated. You ask around and that place is a level 35-45 place, wtf.  

Level 30 you are in amberfaet climbing up the ice and grp decides to use some glyphs to cross the wind bridge. Awesome. Make it accross fight fight, perception ping to a ice wall, you get your pick and start hacking and a chunk makes a perception ping to your recipe log, Checking "White" now has a link with lore: heat makes things rise. wtf. Team is heading to top because smith needs to do something special, you make it to a special forge- ping again. You put ice in forge and becomes maleable steam- lighter than air- perception ping now has specific ingredients recipe for "White". Level 45 you are at the lightning place and just before it rains it strikes a blood pool creating a frozen splash- perception ping to your recipe log, "sparkly tiles" has blue link. You open the frozen splash and get sand , sparkly tiles now has specific recipe ingredients with sand. Level 50 you are in tower of reckless magician, multi- group event Hall of creatures- statues of all the races of terminus in stunning exquisite detail made from natural elements of their world, think Archimboldo figurines- you look at a Myr and perception ping "Black" is logged, "LOOK" it says. You look, nothing, wtf. The eyes, the statue is made out of corals, shells- and the eyes are made out of the tiniest shells that you take one.

Remember, you are the only one getting these pings, anyone that didn't get them from 1-5 is not getting them.

You take the shell back to Syronai's rest, they know you now, you dive and "meep". The octopus recognized you, looks away and two of its 8 tentacles are crossed as if asking "where have you been" you give it the tiny shell, it places it in the sand and a chorus of hermit crabs line up by size and each swap out from their smaller shell to the larger one of their neighbors, starting with the tiny shell. This leaves a large shell left over which the octopus crawls into, satisfied. It squirts you with ink before vanishing "BlacK" is pinged in perception log with specific recipe ingredients using Ink. And you get a ring, 1 pressure acclimation and clicky octopus illusion (3min duration 2hr cool down, acclimation is PERMANENT- does not need to be worn, bound to char, no trade.). This is not the reward, this is bonus.

The steam, you stir into a fluffy something, as per the recipe. The sand, you bake into tiles, as per the recipe, The ink, you mix and cool into discs, as per the recipe. 

The combine: having these three(4) made gives you the ability to create a campfire, anywhere. In dungeons, in towns, inside houses. Provided you have 2 sticks. Open campfire and combine to make Terminus S'mores: Shareable. Group gets - these are percentages- 50% increase in cha. 75% aggro reduction, irresistable AoE to 75ft from campfire, +50% faction modifier for all party members with whatever local/near faction tables. Any NPC's wandering into this AOE are subject to this effect. Effect lasts for 3 min. Effect can be prolonged by 1 min intervals if NPC's within the charm radius are given cookies before the effect wears off. While Terminus SMores are activated, no portal or escape spells can be cast.

AoE SMmores takes up a random buff slot and will over-write a potentially desired buff on MoB's AND PC's meaning; an enthralled/rooted MoB could loose enthrall/root but suddenly become subject to SMores (good or bad?) Cookie timer takes up a PC buff slot only but does not over-write. All in group will get FIRST cookie timer only if buff slot is available. If your buff slots are full, the cookie timer exists, you just dont see it. If there are more MoB's than cookie timers well, lets hope your memory is good...

Campfire cast-time: 4 min. AoE effect: 3min (+1 cookies) Recast time: 3 hours.  Campfire extinguishes completely after 3 minutes meaning, all NPC's within the campfire radius are now free to roam but still carry the remaining cookie charm (75% aggro reduction to PC, +50% faction with PC). Once an NPC is within the campfire radius, it stays in the raduis until the campfire goes out. Once cookie buff fades, NPC run speed increased by 15% for 2 min. 

-

*rubs hands* lets hope Fion decides to come back this way, 2:45 left on campfire and a sentry and guard in camp. Whoops, we clipped one from that patrol. "I've only got 6 cookies!" Here comes Fion and- she's got two tower guards. Um...not good, not good. "should we sing?" Might as well, wont be able to do anything else once the cookies run out befor we die...

*Edit* the ideal use would be just on the edge overlapping, a  crowded city gate or hamlet so that PC's can run in, sell, get provisions if needed and be protected by guards in a place where they are seen as hostile, and get out quickly.

*double edit* Possible exploits / Accidental local pets. Exploit: Roaming NPC patrol caught in campfire, campfire fades, patrol resumes pathing, group walks with patrol-continually giving cookies. Balance to this. If patrol walks within aggro range of any other NPC, the PC's are still aggroed so while the PC's are dealing with the adds, the patrol wanders off while the cookie timer ticks down. Once cookie timer fades patrol resumes natural aggro disposition. Pets: Dances with Wolves. You can wander with the apex predator if it is caught in your campfire, you just have to keep giving it cookies and you have to follow its path after the campfire dies down. It wont attack you, it wont help you but if it is  attacked you can help it provided the beastie dies before the cookie timer runs out. Otherwise the the "pet"s natural aggro resumes-and its a tad faster. 

This post was edited by Manouk at June 8, 2022 7:52 AM PDT
    • 888 posts
    June 7, 2022 8:55 AM PDT

Vandraad said:

Because my idea of a recipie is tortilla + cheese + heat = quesadilla.  But you are making a fair point since this thread will probably be reviewed for recipie ideas, so here's mine.

The Wine God:

This recipie was created by [insert snarky, passive-aggressive race here] and given to the Skar during a diplomatic meeting.  It was given under the guise of honoring the Skar but was really meant to mock them ("The Whine God").

It's made of bitter grapes combined with brackish salt water (from an estuary which only gets fresh sea water once a month at the highest of tides).  

The irony is that the Skar really like it (everyone else hates it). It's unclear if they ever got the joke / insult, and if so, do they simply not care, or is it a source of pride.

• 690 posts
    June 14, 2022 10:19 PM PDT

Balanz said:

Speaking of Dark Myr, I hope some thought would be given to semi-aquatic food preparation. Besides the obvious sushi, how does a semi-aquatic race do the equivalents to boil, cook, bake, brew, and so on.

If Dark Myr are culturally deprived of almost all land based food preparation, is there something they could take to extremes? Pickling? Tides? Burying fish, like Lutefisk? Animals processing food through their guts, like civets semi-digesting coffee beans?

Perhaps the Dark Myr, being semi-aquatic, will set up their kitchens above the water?

As for my recipes, seaweed, rice, and soy are all very lovely in asian dishes. I hope we can see more than just fried steaks and see a plethora of flavorings for those fried steaks.

This post was edited by BeaverBiscuit at June 14, 2022 10:22 PM PDT
    • 2419 posts
    June 15, 2022 7:10 AM PDT

Balanz said:

As for boiling, cooking, brewing, you can use the heat from volcanic fissures to cook, boil, braise or brew.  Icelanders bake bread by digging a hole in hot volcanic sands and placing an iron pot with a tight lid then recovering with the hot sands.  A few hours later..baked bread.

• 17 posts
    May 9, 2024 6:22 AM PDT

ogre Shepard's pie, a halfling recipe

aside from that, there seems to be a lot of things to cook in pantheon phase 1 and 2 so far, is there going to be a cook book to store all of the recipes and if so if i collect more recipe and cook more of them will i start getting bonus for a more complete cook book/accomplished chef? will i have cooking utensil that give bonuses to cooking?

• 20 posts
    May 12, 2024 5:00 PM PDT

I haven't found a use for mountain lion meat yet so : 

Mountain Lion Meat, Onion, Straight Sticks :  "Puma Poppers" - Gives you a 30 second burst of run speed.   

Also creating a recipe that has no components in game:

Drake Matriarch Meat, Windfeather Wing, Aganocht Eye, :   :  Puts a Yellow Star over your head (for a main assist, raid leader, or just for fun) for 30 minutes. :)  

This post was edited by safia3 at May 12, 2024 6:01 PM PDT