Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Tonight's stream

• 258 posts
    April 14, 2022 1:20 PM PDT

Please tell me something good, VR. I got the blues today.

Thank you.

I'm eager to watch the stream tonight at https://www.twitch.tv/VisionaryRealms <3

• 56 posts
    April 14, 2022 1:22 PM PDT
    Sorry you're feeling down! Seeing Minus' freshly polished head always cheers me up.
    • 258 posts
    April 14, 2022 1:25 PM PDT

Valdora said: Sorry you're feeling down! Seeing Minus' freshly polished head always cheers me up.

Thank you, bro! And I'm also definitely getting shined upon with his polished head, like it's hard to miss it every time!

• 454 posts
    April 14, 2022 9:27 PM PDT

Minus wore a hat!  Bummer.

I loved tonight's stream!  Good stuff!

• 727 posts
    April 15, 2022 8:03 AM PDT

Wilds End Halfling Home is looking solid.  Platforms are ready for art and I liked the lighting on the sunny day.  Colors are going to pop.

Good information in stream and very happy that networking is again spoken of as a task with progress made.  Keep up the great work folks.

• 258 posts
    April 15, 2022 7:35 PM PDT

StoneFish said:

Wilds End Halfling Home is looking solid.  Platforms are ready for art and I liked the lighting on the sunny day.  Colors are going to pop.

Good information in stream and very happy that networking is again spoken of as a task with progress made.  Keep up the great work folks.

I agree 100% the show was poppin'. I loved the implenetation of the graphics they said they would add.

• 258 posts
    April 15, 2022 7:43 PM PDT

BigBadAzz1 said:

StoneFish said:

I agree 100% the show was poppin'. I loved the implementation of the graphics they said they would add.