Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Community Appreciation

• 9115 posts
    April 11, 2022 3:57 AM PDT

Community Appreciation - What is something game-related that you're thankful or grateful for? #MMORPG #CommunityMatters #appreciation #greatful #gaming

• 56 posts
    April 11, 2022 4:33 AM PDT

I'm greatful for you Kilsin but GRATEFUL for the thread even more.

This post was edited by Valdora at April 11, 2022 11:03 PM PDT
    • 2138 posts
    April 11, 2022 9:46 AM PDT

What valdora said

And the half-serious suggestion for pre-alpa grey-boxxed  avaliability in the future for "classic" Panthon play because it inadvertently stressed non-standard groups, since the only classes avaiable were non-standard classes, and in pre-alpha groups kicked butt and tested well.

• 888 posts
    April 11, 2022 11:01 AM PDT

Manouk said:

What valdora said

And the half-serious suggestion for pre-alpa grey-boxxed  avaliability in the future for "classic" Panthon play because it inadvertently stressed non-standard groups, since the only classes avaiable were non-standard classes, and in pre-alpha groups kicked butt and tested well.

Shhh...you're not supposed to mention the secret grey-box zone. It doesn't really exist and is totally not an Easter egg planned for launch. Also, the rumors that the [redacted] pledge reward is how you gain entrance are totally not true. Please speak of this no further. We don't want anyone getting any ideas.

And on an unrelated note, I am grateful for game developers putting in fun Easter eggs for us to discover. 

This post was edited by Counterfleche at April 11, 2022 11:03 AM PDT
    • 161 posts
    April 11, 2022 1:35 PM PDT

I am thankful for the Developers' frequent and clear articulation of the Design Goals and Principles for Pantheon, their progress to date, and enumeration of milestones.

This is how VR earned my Pledge, and will earn upgrades of my Pledge in the months to come (hopefully not too many years).

• 441 posts
    April 11, 2022 1:51 PM PDT

I love that no matter how hard things got, thei team always did everything they could to make this game/vision a reality. Keep fighting! I will be here at launch. 

• 9115 posts
    April 11, 2022 4:23 PM PDT

Valdora said: I'm greatful for you Kislin buy GRATEFUL for the thread even more.

Aww, thank you, brother! <3

• 258 posts
    April 11, 2022 4:29 PM PDT

I have to say that the reason VR exists and have a great sense of enjoyment towards and from their community and the importance we get from VR's consideration to their own's video game community is probably the best feeling I've ever felt about a company and that's speaking lightly. To me it's a window to great relationships and opportunities to be a part of a world where we can be ourselves and be able to look at each other with respect. Oh thy love Visionary Realms and what thee stands for :D

This post was edited by Arzoth at April 11, 2022 4:31 PM PDT
    • 56 posts
    April 11, 2022 8:02 PM PDT
    I'm also grateful for VR's thoughtful approach to game design. They are trying to make a game that will last many years into the future. That sometimes takes longer and is not as easy to accomplish but it makes me feel thought of and cared for as a player.
    • 303 posts
    April 12, 2022 6:47 AM PDT

I goofed and plugged an AC adapter with the wrong polarity into my Twin Famicom, then smoke came out of the cartridge slot. But somehow the thing still works fine!

Not sure if I'm supposed to direct my gratitude towards the god of luck or the engineers at Sharp in the 80s :P

• 3852 posts
    April 12, 2022 8:35 AM PDT

"What is something game-related that you're thankful or grateful for?"

There is no game yet there are only the forums, discussions in other channels, streams, and the like. So I read the question as being about things game-development related. 

I am glad to have the chance to talk about what we all hope will be coming and to have at least an illusion that on rare occasion what we say may actually have some impact on how it is developed. 

• 295 posts
    April 16, 2022 11:02 PM PDT

I've said this before, but I'm thankful for the promise of a great looking game with even greater and meaningful gameplay in Pantheon. I can have my cake and eat it too. I go back and watch earlier streams like the combat awareness and the last Cohh stream just to marvel at the depth of gamelplay, adventuring and exploration in Pantheon and how all of that will be playable in HDRP goodness.