Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Anyone interested?

• 258 posts
    January 9, 2022 4:13 AM PST

I have lots of time in the afternoons until pretty late in the evening. Anyone interested in grouping up to play some video games? I kind of want to get away from the grind that WoW is and I'm looking to try out other games.

I have:

-----Steam:

-The Elder Scrolls Online

-CS:GO

-Killing Floor 2

-----Origin:

-Apex

-----Blizzard Entertainment:

-Diablo 3

-----Square Enix:

-FFXIV

Looking for 35+ years old person that's not judgmental.

Let me know.

This post was edited by BigBadAzz1 at January 9, 2022 11:10 PM PST
    • 2050 posts
    January 9, 2022 3:22 PM PST

Man, I'd jump on this if I had a viable gaming machine. Mine is apart for upgrades, and the old laptop I'm using now works hard enough at running a large external monitor for normal surfing and movies.

I'll consider this one more reason to get my rear in gear, order the last parts and put it all back together!

• 326 posts
    January 9, 2022 7:14 PM PST

Stuck playing NW for the time being, as my wife is not yet fed up with it.

I will be doing the new ESO chapter in late May/June. Not very helpful atm, but if I can remember, I will slap a post up looking for anyone doing the new chapter when it gets closer.

As a side note, I really hope they stick in a hard overland zone like Craglorn was back in the day to incentivize OL group play.

I wish I was 35... hahaha

P.S. I finally ditched WoW six months or so ago, and won't be going back. 

This post was edited by Thunderleg at January 9, 2022 7:17 PM PST
    • 258 posts
    January 9, 2022 9:53 PM PST

Thunderleg said:

Stuck playing NW for the time being, as my wife is not yet fed up with it.

I will be doing the new ESO chapter in late May/June. Not very helpful atm, but if I can remember, I will slap a post up looking for anyone doing the new chapter when it gets closer.

As a side note, I really hope they stick in a hard overland zone like Craglorn was back in the day to incentivize OL group play.

I wish I was 35... hahaha

P.S. I finally ditched WoW six months or so ago, and won't be going back. 

LUL Don't worry, I get ya hahahaha.. I'm hoping to play for MMORPG's ESO and FFXIV. They both have great game play.

• 258 posts
    January 9, 2022 9:59 PM PST

Jothany said:

Man, I'd jump on this if I had a viable gaming machine. Mine is apart for upgrades, and the old laptop I'm using now works hard enough at running a large external monitor for normal surfing and movies.

I'll consider this one more reason to get my rear in gear, order the last parts and put it all back together!

Well, you seem not to put too much effort, bro LOL.. wth happened to just chatting? AND get your head out of the gutter you deewbs XD

• 63 posts
    January 30, 2022 11:41 PM PST

How is ESO these days? I remember when it came out it was kind of a dumpster fire and almost universally panned, but it is still around and even seems to be somewhat thriving at the moment. 

I'm genuinely curious, as a big elder scrolls fan and avid Skyrim addict, what your thoughts are on the current situation of the game?

• 258 posts
    January 31, 2022 6:20 AM PST

snocap said:

How is ESO these days? I remember when it came out it was kind of a dumpster fire and almost universally panned, but it is still around and even seems to be somewhat thriving at the moment. 

I'm genuinely curious, as a big elder scrolls fan and avid Skyrim addict, what your thoughts are on the current situation of the game?

ESO is a great game to get immersed into. It's Lore and surroundings of the game make it very enjoyable. While it is not fast paced (which I'm beginning to like that type of  game play style a lot more) it has very high in-depth story and enjoyable game overall. I'm currently not playing it as I don't know anyone in the game and I'm very invested into World of Warcraft right now. So, I'm not really ready to jump to another game where I don't know anybody. Hence my post :)... I do highly recommend Elder Scrolls Online to people.

This post was edited by BigBadAzz1 at January 31, 2022 6:47 AM PST