Forums » Secret Class

There are no secrets amongst true friends ;)

• 6 posts
    March 30, 2016 2:27 PM PDT

A beastlord or Beastmaster would be awesome!

• 2 posts
    April 19, 2016 11:38 AM PDT

My vote goes for a few things personally.

Beastlord- A toe to toe fighter that fights alongside an animal companion. However unlike the EQ beastlord I would like to see that link being rediculously strong and necessary, such as if the beastlord companion dies the BL suffers some negative effects until it is resurected (negative being more than just DPS loss from the pet).

Blood mage/necromancer- A class that uses health as well as mana, refueling its health through spells while doing damage. Such as X spells cost health and do damage while X spells cost mana and do damage but also restore the casters health (aka lifetap). Have to be carefull with classes like this though, as they historically have been very overpowered in games that try to do a heal through damage hybrid.

Berserker- Something akin to the EQ berserker, giant two hander, lots of DPS. Can sacrifice HP/Defense momentarily for increased offensive abilities.

Dervish- Dual Wielding powerhouse. in my opinion no game that I have played has really grabbed the dervish type of playstyle. Lightning quick attacks with twin blades as they dart in and out of combat.

• 378 posts
    April 25, 2016 8:27 AM PDT

The Sapper Class, would be fun to play. 

This post was edited by Skycaster at May 15, 2016 8:47 AM PDT
    • 3223 posts
    February 16, 2017 10:29 AM PST

Creature Handler ala  SWG..could raise baby animals to adulthood,  sometimes becoming mounts or hunting pets. :)