Forums » Community Sites

Guild Listings Fansite

• 24 posts
    June 21, 2020 7:42 AM PDT

Hi Fantheons!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/guildsofpantheon/

As I love all things Pantheon and I love owning and running guilds, this project of mine was born out of a need to find better and clearer ways to recruit new members. Many a times, post on forums tend to have limited information or don't specify where a guild is located. So I have created a place where guilds can create their own guild page to promote themselves.

To help people looking for a new place to call their own, I have created filters for guild types (pvp, pve), guild tags (18+, raiding, casual) and made browsing and searching easier.

I would love to hear your thoughts and feedback for the site. It's new, in a beta stage and has a support section to leave suggestions, even if you don't have an account yet. There is still quite a lot to do, but it is working enough for guild owners to create a listing for free.

Thanks for reading :)

This post was edited by Morwen at June 28, 2020 12:56 PM PDT
    • 62 posts
    June 21, 2020 2:47 PM PDT

Sounds an interesting idea.

There is a guild forum here - but it is a pain to find a guild for yourself. And even though I used it at first (to find a guild in my country) it isn't really ideal. There are a number of problems with forums - IE: if you create a post "looking for guild in " you have to wait for someone to talk to you. If you go to a post that says "come join our guild" you really know nothing about them.

I went to your website, and I don't think it has enough detail. It'd be awesome if there was some way of typing in the class you want to play and/or search on what classes the guilds are looking for.

Just my 2cents worth :D

• 24 posts
    June 21, 2020 3:23 PM PDT

Koala said:

I went to your website, and I don't think it has enough detail. It'd be awesome if there was some way of typing in the class you want to play and/or search on what classes the guilds are looking for.

Hi Koala, thanks for your input!

I 'think' you should be able to type classes in the search to find a guild with them on, but it seems to work better in the top left search box. Might be easier to test with more guild on the site, so I think I'll add a few dummy ones just to test things.

I have also added more options on the explore page filter, for classes, roles and voip. Though some options remain hidden when there are none assigned to a guild. Voip for instance, only shows discord, but there are other options. Plus as people request others that I didn't think of, I can just add them easy enough. Same with tags etc

Appreciate your time to look at the site :)

Edit: Once I get a few things ironed out, I'll post it in the guild section of the forums for people to see.

This post was edited by Morwen at June 21, 2020 3:26 PM PDT
    • 197 posts
    June 23, 2020 3:35 PM PDT

The site looks great!  Anything that connects people for Pantheon is a win in my mind. Nicely done. 

• 5 posts
    June 23, 2020 11:39 PM PDT

Great site however I am guessing not many guilds have joined.  I am/will be playing Gnome Enchanter on an US server but just adding those 3 criterias lands me no hits :(

• 24 posts
    June 24, 2020 4:16 AM PDT

Therek said:

The site looks great!  Anything that connects people for Pantheon is a win in my mind. Nicely done. 

Thanks for your feedback, Therek!

Fuzzee said:

Great site however I am guessing not many guilds have joined.  I am/will be playing Gnome Enchanter on an US server but just adding those 3 criterias lands me no hits :(

Hi Fuzzee. I have only just got it live while testing things and ironing out some of the bugs. But as soon as it's beginning to work smoother, I'll be posting it in the guild section of the forum and contacting some guilds to encourage them to sign up. But hopefully in the future you're able to find something you like :)

• 1785 posts
    June 25, 2020 9:50 PM PDT

I'm not planning to really recruit seriously until Alpha, but I'll add my guild to the site to give you more to test with :)

Thanks for putting this together!

• 1785 posts
    June 25, 2020 10:05 PM PDT

Just a quick note.

While registering for the site, some of the text in the registration form was tough to read (due to the grey font on the black background).  It wasn't terrible but might be something you want to look at.  Within the guild profile setup there's some of this going on too - although not every text box has the dark grey text.

Overall, site looks good :)

• 24 posts
    June 27, 2020 2:31 AM PDT

Nephele said:

Just a quick note.

While registering for the site, some of the text in the registration form was tough to read (due to the grey font on the black background).  It wasn't terrible but might be something you want to look at.  Within the guild profile setup there's some of this going on too - although not every text box has the dark grey text.

Overall, site looks good :)

Thank you Nephele, I'll have a look through everything and brighten up the font colour.

• 72 posts
    January 29, 2021 11:57 AM PST

Please, if possible, add a tag for RP guilds.  Thanks