Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Another well desrved: Thank You!

• 35 posts
    June 2, 2020 8:41 AM PDT

Thank you, Virsionary Realms, for the time and effort you put into not only your passion project, but many of ours as well.

Thank you for taking the time after hours that you could be spending with your family and friends to give us monthly updates.

Thank you for your dedication to the vision and core concepts of the game.

Thank you for your transparency with our community.

Thank you for the hard work.

Thank you.

• 1273 posts
    June 2, 2020 9:31 AM PDT

Good post.  I think it's important to remember to also be thankful.  

• 139 posts
    June 2, 2020 12:34 PM PDT

Thanks VR. You guys rock. 

• 9115 posts
    June 2, 2020 7:34 PM PDT

This is very much appreciated, thank you! <3

(I have passed this onto the whole team)

• 839 posts
    June 3, 2020 2:04 AM PDT
    Naaaawww, love these posts, and people post this stuff when they are really feeling it too, what a great sentiment. I hope VR knows just how deeply many of us share this thought :)
    • 122 posts
    June 3, 2020 2:29 AM PDT

Keep up the great work Guys... I really appreciate it =)... I cannot imagine how hard building a world and putting all those systems in place is... Really look forward to waht is to come...

Thank you all =)

• 724 posts
    June 3, 2020 5:03 AM PDT

Many people will only speak up if they're discontent. So this thread is a good chance to express that I am fairly happy with what I'm seeing in the recent streams. Of course I'd also rather see more, and play alpha tomorrow rather than later :) But I appreciate the information we are given.

Thanks for the work you guys at VR have done so far. Please keep at it, and make sure that the game becomes a reality!

• 287 posts
    June 3, 2020 8:21 AM PDT

Echoing @Sarim's statement, we should all take a moment to thank VR for their efforts.  We've pledged support for the project and we're here on the forums because we care and want to see this game get released.  Voicing concerns is itself an expression of that care for the project.  But it's important that we also express our gratitude.  The VR team needs our support at least as much as we "need" this game.

So with that, thank you VR for all that you're doing to bring the game we all want to play into the world.  Keep up the awesome work.

• 96 posts
    June 3, 2020 10:43 AM PDT

Yes, a huge thank you to VR for the hard work they are putting in to this game. Every time I watch a stream I get so excited to play this game and I know the devs are just as excited. Keep up the good work; onward and upward!

• 1992 posts
    June 3, 2020 11:46 AM PDT

Thanks for sticking with it. I'm happy with your progress and the results so far, 6+ years and counting :)

Keep Looking Up!

• 9 posts
    June 7, 2020 12:20 PM PDT
    Thank you vr!
    And in Danish: Mange tak!
    • 122 posts
    June 25, 2020 2:49 AM PDT

Was perusing the forums and came across this topic.  I felt that it needed to be brought back up and reinforced.  Thank you for all that you're doing VR!  As someone with the slightest amount of experience in creating a game in Unity (and a crappy one at that) I'm baffled and amazed on how a small team is able to do what you do.  Onward and upward, trust in Pantheon!

This post was edited by Morraak at June 25, 2020 3:41 AM PDT
    • 1247 posts
    June 25, 2020 9:50 AM PDT

Agreed, most definitely. Kudos to VR for restoring MMORPG. <3

#communitymatters #makenightmatteragain #factionsmatter #riskvsreward #deathpenalty #HardRaiding #respectyourguild #HellLevels #worldsnotgames #aradune #restoreMMORPG

This post was edited by Syrif at June 26, 2020 8:56 AM PDT
    • 454 posts
    June 29, 2020 11:41 AM PDT

yes indeed!

Thank you VR!

• 103 posts
    July 8, 2020 12:41 PM PDT
    Indeed THANK YOU GUYS!
    • 4 posts
    July 9, 2020 2:26 PM PDT

Thanks for inspiring us, as we await the incredible fruits of your labor !!!