Forums » Store Questions & Feedback

Triumvirate's Pledge

• 2 posts
    May 29, 2020 2:23 PM PDT

Woundering, im saving up for the Triumwirate's Pledge. But i can start the 100$ a month now or save for 2 more months and have the 1000$ al in one? Do i get pre alpha with subscription as well? Kinda want to help support the development of this game as soon as posible. But also want the pre apha if i can make that?

Basicly my question is, do i get pre alpha acsess if i do a subscription now? If not i will just wait :)

• 625 posts
    May 29, 2020 4:52 PM PDT

The Pledge info says "$1,000 or $100/mo for 1 year" so you have either option to get into Pre Alpha.

Someone once commented on the forum that they could sign up for subscription pledge, get into pre-alpha, then stop the pledge. A Dev gently pointed out that if you miss your monthly payment, your account stops being able to log in to pre-alpha.

You're only real concern as far as I can see is that the subscription costs you $200 more in total. IF all goes well, P.A.-5 could be the last one before Alpha. So starting the sub immediately in order to get into P.A., rather than waiting untill you have the $1000, could be an expensive option for a possibly limited amount of time you get in Pre Alpha.

• 478 posts
    May 30, 2020 7:59 AM PDT

I paid my pledge in monthly installments, and was eligible for all the PA sessions. As Jothany said above... you end up paying an additional $200, but thats a decision you'll need to make based on your financial status.