Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

In One Word - Describe your thoughts on...

• 121 posts
    April 18, 2020 10:03 AM PDT

Footle

• 287 posts
    April 18, 2020 11:32 AM PDT

Meh.

Even the roundtables are meh.  What would be most useful (to me) is a summary of the roundtables, perhaps in Q&A form or just a bullet-pointed list.  Listening to 2 or more people with minimal public speaking skills have a conversation for an hour or more is right up there with watching paint dry.

• 223 posts
    April 20, 2020 2:15 PM PDT

Skewed

• 2138 posts
    April 22, 2020 8:22 PM PDT

Audience.

I am worried I am starting to sound like the vocal minority, what was the "drood" back in the day. I understand you are going for a niche group, let that be discovered.

Speak in the podcasts as if speaking to the people that dont know the differeence between AHS and IHS but say why you are doing it, and then let the public discover the debate and learn the subleties from the niche group, the vocal minority, the "droods", in the forums. I think this accomplishes two things: 1. Draws a broader audience to the deverlopers game and 2. serendipitously exposes them to the community that already exists underneath the game in the forums waiting to be part of the game and the ...character(s)...of the people that will be in game making the game alive (in an MMO sense) before its even published.

More than any current MMO with silent groups, ambivelent dungeon finders, and callous, silent, twitch factor PvP'ers. The community is the substance, not the flash. They say you sell the sizzle, not the steak. This is the one game where the niche community knows the steak is the important thing and the sizzle is easy. Let the podcast be how great the sizzle will be, and let me find out- no let me learn, let me not realize I learned something until I remember to put flowers on algernon's grave from how important the steak is from people.... like me! in the forums! 

Because when this game comes out, it'll be us, (people like me) against Them (the game/the devs). 

• 1273 posts
    April 23, 2020 6:15 AM PDT

Unkown - That's the first I've heard the term, I'll have to look it up.  

• 91 posts
    April 26, 2020 11:50 AM PDT
    Advertising is my first impression. I imagine live streams are less contrived feeling