Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

The Next class stream

• 79 posts
    April 7, 2020 6:30 PM PDT

I looked and Summoner is the Only  at launch class that nasnt had a devstream at all in anyform ! thats not right  we demand justice ! The only thing we have seen recently is a probable  model for the fire elemental. Anyway this gives me hope... all we have left is the summoner stream and then  prealpha 5   date i guess theyre saveing the best stream for last.

• 5 posts
    April 7, 2020 6:48 PM PDT
    Its Waaaaay too early to start talking about “Summoners” and “Pre Alpha 5’s”. The game has only been in development since 2014.
    • 839 posts
    April 7, 2020 11:03 PM PDT
    Since they started the in-depth look at classes, they have showcased warrior and shaman, hopefully we'll be seeing a pure caster this time round! Fingers crossed for summoner, I know there are a lot of people waiting for it, I'm keen to see what they have for enchanter.

But also I'm keen to see a close look at wiz too, I'd love to see them show off some wiz bombs that make you go ooooh and aaaah when that health drops.... like the old days :)
    • 79 posts
    April 8, 2020 6:30 AM PDT

Hokanu said: Since they started the in-depth look at classes, they have showcased warrior and shaman, hopefully we'll be seeing a pure caster this time round! Fingers crossed for summoner, I know there are a lot of people waiting for it, I'm keen to see what they have for enchanter. But also I'm keen to see a close look at wiz too, I'd love to see them show off some wiz bombs that make you go ooooh and aaaah when that health drops.... like the old days :)
    if they  show wiz again and not summoners imma  flip a desk

• 839 posts
    April 8, 2020 10:05 PM PDT

Quseio2017 said:

if they  show wiz again and not summoners imma  flip a desk

Haha, i totally get that!

It is damn exciting to see what this summoner is going to offer! :)

Rooting for ya Quseio

This post was edited by Hokanu at April 8, 2020 10:06 PM PDT