Forums » The Summoner

Any Videos on the Summoner yet?

• 790 posts
    March 28, 2020 2:50 AM PDT

I have been looking for something on the Summoner. If its last, my concerns are very valid, weak, put together fast, and may be what "Many" players might want to play.

I really do not want to go into debate over the warrior class whinning about the pet classes, and being stronger either, so this is why i want more information. They did ruin it for us in other games, the nerfs etc..

• 1547 posts
    March 28, 2020 5:06 PM PDT

Pets are not finished yet.  We have seen a couple vids of a shaman with a wolf pet and one with a wizard familiar but they were far from finished.  There was no pet controls like we have been told the summoner will have.

• 790 posts
    March 29, 2020 2:57 AM PDT

philo said:

Pets are not finished yet.  We have seen a couple vids of a shaman with a wolf pet and one with a wizard familiar but they were far from finished.  There was no pet controls like we have been told the summoner will have.

Eww thats disappointing.

• 21 posts
    April 3, 2020 9:21 PM PDT

I'll still play a Summoner either way!  In the very early, relatively limited polls I've seen so far, Summoner is among the least popular classes, which suits me just fine.  I enjoy playing less common classes.

I don't think the lack of information indicates it's put together quickly or anything like that, they're just working on the pet mechanics and they'll show us when they're ready.