Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Community Debate - Do you dedicate certain times...

• 11 posts
    March 27, 2020 8:27 PM PDT

2-4 hours weeknights after work, and as many hours I can get away with on the weekends after being productive

• 2130 posts
    March 27, 2020 9:48 PM PDT

All day every day.

• 370 posts
    March 29, 2020 12:20 AM PDT

Ranarius said:

Neyos said:

I only game after the kiddos go to bed, usually from about 8:30 - 10:30pm. Not as much time as I once had, but it'll work. Eventually, I'll have more time when my kids are older (I hope)

I'm glad I'm not alone on this one.  I have the same exact hours (and reason) in mind.  I might stay up past 10:30 though depending on what's going on in-game. 

Hopefully we can find enough other like minded people to group with when this game goes live :)

For the most part this is what I do too. My kids are older now though so I can squeeze a little bit of time in during the day on the weekends if they are off doing things but not really enough to commit to anything. I normally don't do or play anything I can't walk away from until my kids go to sleep. 

• 363 posts
    March 29, 2020 3:07 AM PDT

The only times I dedicate are raid times, everything else is if/when.. which usually ends up being very late hours of the night for me.

• 768 posts
    March 29, 2020 12:25 PM PDT

If I truely enjoy the game, I'll schedule time to play. If it's just another way to pass the time without really focusing, I'll hop in and out when I feel like it. 

Usually this means that scheduled time is a longer playsession, while a hop in and out playsession would take up far less time.

• 1399 posts
    March 29, 2020 2:21 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Community Debate - Do you dedicate certain times to play game or do you just play when/if you can? #MMORPG #CommunityMatters

I am no where near so organized in my play time to dedicate to anything.

I will however develop patterns, After work waiting for the wife to get home, Weekend mornings waiting for her to wake up (I'm up at 4:30 like clockwork) 

Rarely scheduled and even rarer to commit. It's "play" time... life comes first.

This post was edited by Zorkon at March 29, 2020 2:23 PM PDT
    • 220 posts
    March 31, 2020 11:56 AM PDT

when i can

• 67 posts
    March 31, 2020 6:15 PM PDT

I have to schedule specific times / days to play because my personal life would be ruined if I didnt. :)