Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Since a lot of us are stuck at home

• 63 posts
    March 25, 2020 8:24 AM PDT

Can we please hurry up and release Pantheon?  :)

Joking aside... What game are you all playing to pass the time?

• 2419 posts
    March 25, 2020 8:24 AM PDT

move to off topic?

• 2049 posts
    March 25, 2020 9:17 AM PDT

This beautiful, sunny Spring morning in the Pacific Northwest I am playing the game of fighting boredom online while starting my SECOND hour of listening to the soul-crushing 'soft jazz muzak' of being on hold with a State agency that's overwhelmed with phone calls from people affected by the virus.

Oh, the Horror!!

This post was edited by Jothany at March 25, 2020 9:17 AM PDT
    • 239 posts
    March 25, 2020 9:10 PM PDT
    My wife turned my gaming computer into her work computer....
    Just got Dark Souls 3.
    Waiting for Grin Dawn to go on a weekend sale.
    Just downloaded indie game Warriorlock.
    • 500 posts
    March 26, 2020 6:15 AM PDT

Nothing at the moment. Waiting for the Saga of Lucimia alpha, New World beta, and Balders Gate 3 early access to drop.

This post was edited by Grymmlocke at March 26, 2020 6:34 AM PDT
    • 62 posts
    March 26, 2020 8:46 AM PDT

Grymmlocke said:

Nothing at the moment. Waiting for the Saga of Lucimia alpha, New World beta, and Balders Gate 3 early access to drop.

Never heard of Saga of Lucimia - looks interesting so I'll check it out some.

• 63 posts
    March 26, 2020 11:48 AM PDT

SoWplz said: My wife turned my gaming computer into her work computer.... Just got Dark Souls 3. Waiting for Grin Dawn to go on a weekend sale. Just downloaded indie game Warriorlock.

I love the Dark Souls series, but I've played them all already. :)

• 500 posts
    March 27, 2020 12:00 PM PDT

Geoffrey said:

Grymmlocke said:

Never heard of Saga of Lucimia - looks interesting so I'll check it out some.

The Stage 3 Alpha begins Friday, April 3rd, at noon CST...if you pre-order. Have $60 disposable income? You can get the base package: Which includes a digital copy of the game, alpha access, and Beta access when that phase begins. Also, you get one additional Beta key to share with a friend.

This post was edited by Grymmlocke at March 27, 2020 12:14 PM PDT
    • 63 posts
    March 28, 2020 9:48 AM PDT

After checking out Saga of Lucimia I'm not all that intrested in it.  It has a few good ideas, but Pantheon is the game for me.

• 500 posts
    March 28, 2020 12:47 PM PDT

Mythic said:

After checking out Saga of Lucimia I'm not all that intrested in it.  It has a few good ideas, but Pantheon is the game for me.

Pantheon is my preference as well... just looking for something to pass the time until PA5 begins.