Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pooping

• 724 posts
    March 17, 2020 6:51 AM PDT
    So.... Because I love MMOs and have played a few hours in the past I understand that the ability to communicate to your fellow adventurer's about your status is of great importance.
    In the past we, when taking a 'bio break' IRL we send the info in chat. That's all well and good.
    But.....
    I do wish, there was an emote/pose that we could use as a way to communicate that the player is away without the scrolling through text or asking another.
    Can we have the 'squat by a tree or bush' emote?
    Say it can only be allowed when in close proximity to a tree or bush' or rock?
    Player (1)" Bob? Bob u there? Want to go over and club that rat for me? Bob?.....oh I see that his Avatar is squatting by a bush over there....he must be pooping.....good...."
    • 368 posts
    March 17, 2020 6:53 AM PDT

This is great. I fully support this idea!!! A squatting AFK emote/stance/animation to indicate your pooping with a grimace on the toons face!

HAHA

For real though I like the ESO idle animations that display when doing certain activities. 

When you are looking in your bags, it shows your character holding and going through a backpack.

When you are looking at your map, it shows  your character holding a map looking at it. (Althought I am not in favor of maps here personally).

Eating and Drinking animations.

And now a sqautting to poop animation.

• 3852 posts
    March 17, 2020 7:05 AM PDT

Many would say that this is a crappy or even piss-poor idea.

• 724 posts
    March 17, 2020 7:29 AM PDT

dorotea said:

Many would say that this is a crappy or even piss-poor idea.

Haha, thank you Dorotea, hahaha, I want to game with you some time..

• 3852 posts
    March 17, 2020 7:41 AM PDT

Hopefully in Pantheon - may all Gods will that it be so.

• 2756 posts
    March 17, 2020 7:46 AM PDT

arazons said:

This is great. I fully support this idea!!! A squatting AFK emote/stance/animation to indicate your pooping with a grimace on the toons face!

HAHA

For real though I like the ESO idle animations that display when doing certain activities. 

When you are looking in your bags, it shows your character holding and going through a backpack.

When you are looking at your map, it shows  your character holding a map looking at it. (Althought I am not in favor of maps here personally).

I agree with the avatar action animations. Great to know when a character is looking inventory etc.

I'm really not sure I need to know what the player is doing... there are worse things than a person pooping to come across...

• 99 posts
    March 17, 2020 7:51 AM PDT

Not gonna lie I was a little nervous about opening this post hehe but a character pose for these scenarios is a good and fun idea

• 1273 posts
    March 17, 2020 7:53 AM PDT

I think it's a really fun/funny idea, but I'd rather not have it in game.  The /afk that eq used was good...I'm just not sure I want to see squatting characters everywhere I go, lol.

• 287 posts
    March 17, 2020 8:22 AM PDT

given my avatar, I endorse this thread

• 557 posts
    March 17, 2020 10:21 AM PDT

I was hoping someone was going to suggest   Spell:  Illusion :turd:   Which your enchanter could cast on any group member who went excessively AFK.    Would make for interesting corpse drags.   Clerics maybe need to carry a pocket roll of pooper scoop bags.

• 429 posts
    March 17, 2020 11:20 AM PDT

Bat sh*t or not sh*t at all :)

• 1992 posts
    March 17, 2020 1:38 PM PDT

StoneFish said: Can we have the 'squat by a tree or bush' emote?

You have a rather....unique way of seeing things.

Keep up the good work!

(Love the idea)

• 801 posts
    March 19, 2020 7:43 PM PDT

Ark ideas all over? Maybe a special Emote or something you can unlock, while playing Pubg or something? lol joking aside i thought it was a dum idea in ARK.

• 724 posts
    March 20, 2020 10:20 AM PDT

Didn't play ARK.  Not claiming it's an original idea. But I love feeling like I'm dumb, thanks. Hope to never see you in game, you warm ray of sunshine.

• 196 posts
    March 21, 2020 7:34 AM PDT

arazons said:

HAHA

or better yet a outhouse pops up when you bake to take a bio break XD

• 724 posts
    • 12 posts
    March 21, 2020 7:32 PM PDT

As long as we get an XP bonus afterwards!

• 116 posts
    March 22, 2020 12:56 PM PDT

I just had visions in my head of dozens of porta pottie illusions on raids...

This post was edited by Mornroc at March 22, 2020 7:15 PM PDT
    • 233 posts
    March 30, 2020 12:09 PM PDT

A man isnt afraid to tell strangers he needs a ****.

• 116 posts
    March 30, 2020 12:30 PM PDT

I would personally categorize this as oversharing, but hey if they get outhouse emotes, I want a bong rip emote.  Sorry I'm afk because:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/WYNGxyRw1X8L6/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e475ceb7d127659572fedbc3facb16548384ad0a238&rid=giphy.gif

• 42 posts
    March 30, 2020 2:59 PM PDT

A few idle animations, even if they're activated by emotes, would be really cool. Maybe a character flipping through a book, or if you go to the tavern and sit down you can sip an ale. Small, interesting things

• 196 posts
    March 31, 2020 10:25 AM PDT

an outhouse would be better...to see all the afk players in outhouses and with more outhouses you start to see flies more or even a debuff if there is enough of them around in a area called "that smell"....would also be easy to report players using a bot program XD (walking in the desert while you see a outhouse casting a firball at a mob) XD..the thought of it makes me LuLz

This post was edited by Oldwargoat39 at March 31, 2020 10:29 AM PDT