Forums » Website Support

Forum Index Oddity

• 589 posts
    March 16, 2020 9:46 PM PDT

When logged in and looking at the Forum Index page, I can see 4 boards in the 'Guilds' section.

Starting somewhere in the last 5-8 hours, one small piece of the Index has disappeared from view.

The 'Guild Recruitment' board's name and description is still there, as are the # of topics and #of posts.

However, the section all the way to the right where 'last post' time, date, name and icon of last poster is completely blank. Just an empty space. I have no difficulty clicking on the board and see all the posts as I should. This has remained consistent through completely logging out and back in to the forums.

I normally use Firefox browser, so as a check I logged in with Chrome. It was still missing.

Just thought I should report it.

(wonder if the coronavirus got it?)

• 398 posts
    March 17, 2020 11:29 AM PDT

I noticed the same thing this morning (and still happening).  I use Chrome as well.  

• 63 posts
    March 18, 2020 5:24 AM PDT

I am seeing this as well in Safari and Chrome.

• 3380 posts
    March 21, 2020 3:31 PM PDT

This is likely a result of having the most recent post having its thread "moved" to a more appropriate sub-forum.  The "last reply" information is technically no longer there so it just appears as blank.  I'm pretty sure this is the issue and should be able to confirm as much with a simple "test" post in that sub-forum.

*Edit  --  my theory appears to be correct as the index oddity is now gone.

This post was edited by oneADseven at March 21, 2020 3:41 PM PDT
    • 589 posts
    March 21, 2020 5:30 PM PDT

Good Job!