Forums » Support

Any news on release/name reservation dates?

• 2 posts
    March 14, 2020 8:19 AM PDT

What the title says. Almost completely forgot about my purchase here 3 years ago, so haven't checked in alot.

My google search sent me to a 4 year old post, so hoping someone has some newer info.

• 1716 posts
    March 14, 2020 8:24 AM PDT

Yeah the website search function isn't great is it.

The answer is no and no, though (we are currently waiting for pre-alpha testing session 5 after a long period of VR working on a very large development 'chunk' called Project Farthaele), but the good news is there's tons of stuff to catch up on if you look on YouTube (search for Pantheon MMO and Cohh Carnage) and the Newsletters (https://www.pantheonmmo.com/news/latest_news).

This post was edited by disposalist at March 14, 2020 8:25 AM PDT
    • 680 posts
    March 14, 2020 9:25 AM PDT

Early name reservation is still a long way off.  It will happen either right at the end of or after Beta when they wipe everything.

The threads on this topic are old, but there's been no indication of any change in plans.

As Disposalist noted, we're still waiting for pre-Alpha 5, then hopefully into Alpha, then Beta.

This post was edited by Celandor at March 14, 2020 9:26 AM PDT
    • 151 posts
    March 14, 2020 2:37 PM PDT

Our plan is to roll out a name reservation website. I don't have a timeline for that yet but it isn't something that needs to be done now or even during alpha or early beta testing.

• 790 posts
    March 19, 2020 7:49 PM PDT

Artois said:

Our plan is to roll out a name reservation website. I don't have a timeline for that yet but it isn't something that needs to be done now or even during alpha or early beta testing.

I know this is a really early question, but a good one. Would you allow special characters in name reservations? Such as French spelling of ones name?

Example: ç razzie

Reasons i dont like it, mailing system, msg system and or reporting a bot etc..

• 8814 posts
    March 19, 2020 7:57 PM PDT

Moved to Support.