Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Never hitting max lvl

• 99 posts
    March 8, 2020 3:13 PM PDT

If they keep making races or classes or cities so damn interesting im not sure how I can settle on one long enough to reach end game

• 2756 posts
    March 8, 2020 3:41 PM PDT

SugarWood said:

If they keep making races or classes or cities so damn interesting im not sure how I can settle on one long enough to reach end game

I'm going consciously to try to take as long as I can and try as many combinations as I can! It's always a temptation to progress as fast as possible, but I'm really going to try the opposite.

• 1273 posts
    March 8, 2020 3:48 PM PDT

SugarWood said:

Haha, totally.  

Even playing 1 character I might never reach max level lol.  I have too much fun messing around with all aspects of the game and expansions seem to come out at a faster pace than my leveling :)  (course, it all depends on what leveling rate they set)

• 2001 posts
    March 8, 2020 5:41 PM PDT

disposalist said:

I'm going consciously to try to take as long as I can and try as many combinations as I can! It's always a temptation to progress as fast as possible, but I'm really going to try the opposite.

I'm on that same program. I'd like to play one of every race, a good 6-8 classes, and maybe 6 different crafting specs.

I'm hoping that at the least, I can stay far enough behind the '1st wave' of end-game-focused players that they can get their fill of the mid-level raid dungeons VR has talked about, before I get ready to start visiting them.

I even dream of not starting max-level raiding until the 1st expansion comes out, so all the high achievers will be focused on the new content and my friends and I will have significantly less competition for the dungeons.

• 238 posts
    March 8, 2020 11:34 PM PDT

SugarWood said:

I think that is one of the aspects that gives a game lasting playability. It's the games that don't do enough to create or spark this type of interest that usually don't end up fairing extremely well in the long run. I think that Pantheon is doing a good job in this aspect to the point that all classes are enticing to me, even the classes which I usually don't like to play. 

• 6 posts
    March 9, 2020 1:24 AM PDT

I feel the same way. I am the kind of player who goes in a slow pace when playing an MMO. Even if I end up maining a single race/class, i think that I´ll never reach the "End-Game" just because I fall in love with the world setting and NPCs, lore... I wanna learn everything about the diferent gods, races and societies  that live in Terminus rather than reaching max level. I am not a roleplayer, but the inmersion is one of the most important things in an MMO for me.