Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Trivia Time! - What happened in...

• 9115 posts
    March 2, 2020 3:50 AM PST

Trivia Time! - What happened in the doomful year of 470? #MMORPG #CommunityMatters

• 168 posts
    March 2, 2020 6:10 AM PST

470 IH: The 'Year of Outbreak'; the Ravaging Lord's forces overwhelm the watch at Olem's Hill, renaming it Baaka'rrn; the remaining Remnant harry their conquerors for the next few years during the prelude to the Deicide War; Ittero solicits the help of gods antagonistic to the mortal races of Terminus, allying with the newly descended Ossari of the Humans and Haethus-Kevgrejl of the Archai

• 624 posts
    March 2, 2020 6:56 AM PST

Grrrr, Ossari the traitor! May human bards never forget his betrayal.

• 1273 posts
    March 2, 2020 6:57 AM PST

I thought the outbreak was a virus of some kind.

• 87 posts
    March 2, 2020 7:48 AM PST

Orcs finnaly invented the backscratcher thus making them more focused on warmongering,thus they joined the ossari and they where called the outbreak that is the tru story that happended in the year 470 IH

=D

• 1428 posts
    March 2, 2020 9:17 AM PST

according to current forum events, irl matters and using that informationn to correlate 'doom' and the year '420'.

the controllers lost 4 key fragments of their souls which caused unbearable sorrow.

the controllers were given 6 gifts in return, however, it cause a dormant and ancient disease to pop up.

it was the same disease that jacked up the ginto mad king came and started killing the controllers and the creators.

few that could afford to do so, went into isolation with the dragons.

some decided to just go pvp hardcore mode.

majority of the populace decided to blaze up.

the end.

• 257 posts
    March 2, 2020 6:31 PM PST

You mean the doomful year of 1204? Never forget. Filthy Catholics and Venetians ;p

• 2756 posts
    March 3, 2020 1:12 AM PST

It's not that I don't want to join in with the lore and whatnot, but I'm really looking forward to some more concise, compiled histories or dev produced fiction...