Forums » Community Sites

Pantheon Profiles

• 53 posts
    February 29, 2020 4:27 PM PST

Pantheon Profiles are transition onto the Pantheon.Plus site.  In the meantime I've started doing video Plus Profiles which you can find at the end of this post.  If you would like a Plus Profile contact me on Twitter or Discord.  

Link to playlist of completed profiles below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxxGS1h7h8Y&list=PLqvHQHMx13zGSYOV_yzojkEB2iAOaNkJk

Draq Attack

This post was edited by DraqAttack at October 29, 2020 9:24 AM PDT
    • 1992 posts
    February 29, 2020 7:33 PM PST

Some nice work there. I think you'll get plenty of interest.

Great contribution to the Fantheon community.

Carry On!

• 47 posts
    March 1, 2020 2:50 AM PST

NIce Work, Drag. Thank you.

• 626 posts
    March 3, 2020 11:53 AM PST

Awesome stuff Draq! Love it man!

• 379 posts
    March 5, 2020 10:37 PM PST

Well done.

• 12 posts
    March 6, 2020 9:46 AM PST

Thank you Draq! It looks awesome! You are part of what makes this such an amazing community!

• 197 posts
    March 9, 2020 1:22 PM PDT

These are great! Finger on the pulse of what #communitymatters is all about. Well done Draq.

• 53 posts
    March 15, 2020 8:21 PM PDT

I only have one for tomorrow and then I'm out.  I'd like to keep the daily streak going.  

Something fun to do while we are all keeping our social distance :).  

#PantheonProfile

Draq

• 23 posts
    March 20, 2020 2:17 PM PDT

https://pantheonblog.com/sargon-borneheld/

Thank you Draq Attack, now I have figure out how to use it :)

• 20 posts
    March 20, 2020 5:44 PM PDT

Thanks Draq, these are fun to read really appreciate you putting them together!

Hope everyone is staying safe out there.

• 39 posts
    April 30, 2020 3:44 PM PDT

Thanks Draq!

Much appreciated.

A.K.A. Suhiira

This post was edited by Sakkara at April 30, 2020 3:45 PM PDT
    • 1273 posts
    May 21, 2020 10:12 AM PDT

Cool :)  This is a great way to start to get to know each other.  

Note:  I will be playing a male character, not a female.  But for now, that image is fine, haha.

Suggestion:  Maybe organize the profiles alphabetically instead of by date?  Would make it easier to find a specific player.  But if there's some reason why date matters more that's cool too.

This post was edited by Ranarius at May 21, 2020 10:14 AM PDT
    • 53 posts
    May 21, 2020 6:55 PM PDT

Ranarius said:

Cool :)  This is a great way to start to get to know each other.  

Note:  I will be playing a male character, not a female.  But for now, that image is fine, haha.

Suggestion:  Maybe organize the profiles alphabetically instead of by date?  Would make it easier to find a specific player.  But if there's some reason why date matters more that's cool too.

Sorry my selection of elf graphics for Pantheon is small... the male one makes you look like a ranger :).

I do them by date because it lets people know they are still going on and for a while I was doing one day.  Hopefully I keep getting submissions so I can keep it up :)

Maybe I can create a list on the webpage though :)

This post was edited by DraqAttack at May 21, 2020 10:53 PM PDT
    • 8 posts
    May 22, 2020 8:06 PM PDT

Neat stuff Draq!

• 768 posts
    June 1, 2020 3:58 AM PDT

I would fill in the form, were it not that I have still so many things up in the air. 

Main character name...djeess the pressure! Favorite crafting profession? 

I'll let you know when alpha goes live. Deal?

Thumbs up for this initiative !

A little thought, make sure you have room to add in Signatures. I've got my hopes up that on upcoming website updates, they might allow such things.

This post was edited by Barin999 at June 1, 2020 4:00 AM PDT
    • 53 posts
    June 6, 2020 3:06 PM PDT

Barin999 said:

I would fill in the form, were it not that I have still so many things up in the air. 

Main character name...djeess the pressure! Favorite crafting profession? 

I'll let you know when alpha goes live. Deal?

Thumbs up for this initiative !

A little thought, make sure you have room to add in Signatures. I've got my hopes up that on upcoming website updates, they might allow such things.

DEAL! :)

If you point me to a way to add signatures to the profiles I'm all in :).  

• 5 posts
    June 8, 2020 1:51 AM PDT

I think I'm in a similar mindset to Barin up there T^T. My Main character name depends on a lot of different things and I want to see more on classes throughout Alpha whenever that's goin on but I will for sure look forward to filling one of these out down the road! Would love to connect more with the community (even though I tend to be forum lurker mans and should push myself to interact more!).

Love the idea, and as said above, love the initiative to put this thing together!

• 53 posts
    June 9, 2020 1:31 PM PDT

Dragoonlagoon said:

I think I'm in a similar mindset to Barin up there T^T. My Main character name depends on a lot of different things and I want to see more on classes throughout Alpha whenever that's goin on but I will for sure look forward to filling one of these out down the road! Would love to connect more with the community (even though I tend to be forum lurker mans and should push myself to interact more!).

Love the idea, and as said above, love the initiative to put this thing together!

heheh I'm not locking anyone into their race class :).  You can always do your favorite now and then do another one down the road.  So far I haven't really had a backup of profiles so doing more than one is fine :).

• 5 posts
    June 28, 2020 1:36 PM PDT

Thanks Draq, looks great!

• 128 posts
    June 30, 2020 3:02 PM PDT

I loved mine, thanks again Draq!

• 8 posts
    July 2, 2020 4:11 AM PDT

Thank you very much, Draq! You're doing an amazing job with these and they are all incredible to read!

• 53 posts
    September 12, 2020 3:54 PM PDT

Introducing Ten a Human Monk who is part of the Plus Guild!  

https://youtu.be/CgVWKx6ReaM

This post was edited by DraqAttack at September 12, 2020 3:55 PM PDT
    • 53 posts
    September 15, 2020 4:34 PM PDT

Introducing Elleryn - Halfing Rogue. If you would like your own Plus Profile message me in discord (free).

https://youtu.be/Qq3T0bqHcR8

• 53 posts
    September 20, 2020 7:07 AM PDT

Introducing Greyjack - Human Paladin/Cleric. If you would like your own Plus Profile message me in discord (free).  Draq Attack#3432

https://youtu.be/53w1zcGGbw8

• 53 posts
    September 22, 2020 3:44 PM PDT

Introducing Sterran a future Human Summoner who likes in game cooking. https://youtu.be/nle8N84z1N8