Forums » News and Announcements

2/18 Making of Faerthale Stream

• VR Staff
    • 167 posts
    February 19, 2020 9:46 AM PST

Did you somehow miss our epic Making of Faerthale development steam with Cohh Carnage? Not to worry, we've got you covered!

Take a gander at this behind-the-scenes look at the development of one of Pantheon's diverse locales—the magical area of Faerthale!  Watch as Cohh joins us for this first look at Oldwood, The Isle of Infinite Storm, the Living Codex, Acclimation and more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z_udroswXc 

This post was edited by Roenick at February 19, 2020 10:59 AM PST
    • 1399 posts
    February 22, 2020 8:47 AM PST

Very impressive stream VR. I think this my favorite one yet, Lots of detail showing up of what you have been up too, the assets, the layout, the working pvE, all of it besides the same ol boring combat that most on the forums are looking for.

• 86 posts
    February 24, 2020 5:13 AM PST
    Holy cow guys, great work on this! The area around the Spriggan Tree is just fantastically done. Can't wait to see what else you all have been working on. This really makes me excited to eventually get in the game to explore this world a lot more.

I'm also glad to see that Cohh is branching off so we can take a look at other classes. Would love to eventually see a little bit of each as they're worked on.
    • 21 posts
    February 25, 2020 4:59 AM PST

Roenick said:

Did you somehow miss our epic Making of Faerthale development steam with Cohh Carnage? Not to worry, we've got you covered!

Take a gander at this behind-the-scenes look at the development of one of Pantheon's diverse locales—the magical area of Faerthale!  Watch as Cohh joins us for this first look at Oldwood, The Isle of Infinite Storm, the Living Codex, Acclimation and more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z_udroswXc 

All I have to say is wow, such detail. Damn I cant wait to play!!!