Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

• 159 posts
    February 14, 2020 12:06 PM PST

Please give us the option to buy shirts with the race symbol. I personally love the sun lion symbol of the humans.

Please rework the class symbols.

Can we also get shirts with the war wizards and key figures in the game?

Please give us a limit time offer to buy a shirt to honor and respect our lost brother Brad.

Maybe a shirt with a set of green armor and a flaming sword on it. 

• 2886 posts
    February 14, 2020 12:41 PM PST

All of the above!

• 624 posts
    February 14, 2020 1:04 PM PST

My first order from the new store went quite smoothly, items arrived promptly and the quality was good.

Can't wait to place more orders, especially if some of Vander's suggestions are implemented.

• 1992 posts
    February 14, 2020 1:29 PM PST

More options are better than fewer :)

• 768 posts
    February 14, 2020 8:17 PM PST

Good suggestions, no doubt they still have a lot of other items they'll put on sale in time.

• VR Staff
    • 318 posts
    February 15, 2020 4:27 PM PST

The store continues to be a work in progress. We have lots of ideas for it and will update as we add more items. Thanks for the feedback

• 36 posts
    February 16, 2020 6:19 AM PST

Just wanted to throw one more suggestion on this pile.  Some of us out there are big and / or tall guys as well which you don't have sizes for.  I understand expanding size options may not be cost effective, but I'd at least suggest setting iron on and sewn patches to allow those people to still support you.

• 1281 posts
    February 16, 2020 10:07 AM PST

I think that if people are buying what's in the store and are happy with the quality, VR would be more likely to continue investing into the store.

I see in the Announcement thread some people have received items and were happy. Has anyone else received anything from the new store and have feelings about the quality?

This post was edited by bigdogchris at February 16, 2020 10:08 AM PST
    • 159 posts
    February 16, 2020 5:11 PM PST

bigdogchris said:

I think that if people are buying what's in the store and are happy with the quality, VR would be more likely to continue investing into the store.

I see in the Announcement thread some people have received items and were happy. Has anyone else received anything from the new store and have feelings about the quality?

I have only good things to say about the quilty of this store. I just wanted to give feedback asking for some items on my wish list. Hope others would drop in a few lines and say what they would like to see.

• VR Staff
    • 318 posts
    February 17, 2020 12:40 PM PST

Taldaas said:

Just wanted to throw one more suggestion on this pile.  Some of us out there are big and / or tall guys as well which you don't have sizes for.  I understand expanding size options may not be cost effective, but I'd at least suggest setting iron on and sewn patches to allow those people to still support you.

We do have the Tall shirt option available which is supposed to fit big and talk folks. One of our resident ogres requested it and we agreed. The store will continue to evolve and we can look at other options again.

• 454 posts
    February 17, 2020 7:45 PM PST

I bought three tshirts.  They're great.  I'd love a tshirt honoring Aradune.

• 159 posts
    February 20, 2020 1:32 AM PST

Here is another item for my wishlist.  Posters.     Show off all the great art work. Would love to put a poster or two up in my gameroom.

• 36 posts
    February 20, 2020 8:21 AM PST

Is it an oversight that there is not a link to the store in the top bar of the forums as there are on other pages?  You'd think people actively dicscussing here would be the ones most likely to buy your stuff, so giving us a direct link from the forums may be a good idea.

• 71 posts
    February 20, 2020 9:19 AM PST

Questaar said:

I bought three tshirts.  They're great.  I'd love a tshirt honoring Aradune.

Yes! I think this would an awesome addition and I would certainly make that purchase.