Forums » Introduce Yourself

Many difficulties later, I can login!

• 5 posts
    February 13, 2020 8:48 PM PST

Good day to all.  I have had a rough path to getting my login to work but support was amazing.  Short and sweet is best for an introduction:

I am Kythrae, I love RPGs from long ago and got hooked into MMOs with friends.  I enjoy the play style of helping others in many ways and hope to be an avid crafter if I find something the draws me in.  Story is the meat of life though so story will always be big for me.  Debating on what I will be and hope to meet others than enjoy a relaxed play style.

• 239 posts
    February 14, 2020 4:40 AM PST

Hi Kythrae, welcome! Nice to see someone else who enjoys taking a relaxed approach to MMOs. Taking time to enjoy the people and places is something I think Pantheon will facilitate, so you’ve come to the right place! Cheers

• 1658 posts
    February 14, 2020 6:37 AM PST

Welcome Kythrae  :)  Nice Tardis avatar!

• 226 posts
    February 14, 2020 7:13 AM PST
    Welcome!
    • 373 posts
    February 14, 2020 7:32 AM PST

Welcome aboard.  As an avid crafter you should take a look Here.

• 659 posts
    February 14, 2020 7:46 AM PST
    Welcome dude
    • 4397 posts
    February 14, 2020 12:42 PM PST

Welcome!

• 367 posts
    February 14, 2020 2:40 PM PST

Glad to meet you.

There are many of us who enjoy helping others and will be focusing WAY more on enjoying every zone & level than on getting to endgame.

I vaguely remember the name Kethrie from centuries ago on Solclaim. Any relation?

• 5 posts
    February 14, 2020 5:33 PM PST

@Jothany - Kythrae name was born during Burning Crusade in WoW.  I was dragged along by friends into making a character on the Horde side, Blood Elf Demon Lock.  I had loads of fun, took classic for a spin recently too, but I never played Solclaim.  The only other names I use regularly are Brythia, Myranna, Tyrith, or Rathyrial.  I have touched on SWTOR but otherwise I have mostly played Diabo 3 and other RPGs.  If I reach back far enough, Gauntlet was first non-family group play I ever did.  

• 128 posts
    February 15, 2020 8:34 AM PST

Welcome.

• 367 posts
    February 15, 2020 12:56 PM PST

Oh well, just a thought. Happy to welcome you either way. Anyone with a Tardis icon has to be an asset :)

Hope to see you in game someday.

(F.Y.I. Solclaim was one of the servers in Asheron's Call)

• 666 posts
    February 21, 2020 6:38 AM PST

Welcome Kythrae :)

-sorte.