Forums » Fan Creations

The Future of Pantheon without Brad

• 2886 posts
    January 22, 2020 12:34 PM PST

I've seen and talked to a lot of people who are understandably concerned about what the future will hold for Pantheon since the tragic passing of Brad. So I figured I should take a serious look at what we know for sure about the development process so far to see if we can predict how it will likely proceed. It's a really hot topic but also a really important one, so I wanted to have a really practical discussion about it and try to work through some concerns: https://youtu.be/jBwUNZP6L3M

• 21 posts
    January 23, 2020 7:34 AM PST

Thanks for the video Baz. I hope your reach and influence grow as Pantheon gets closer to launch and the hype builds further. The development team has very obviously shown their commitment to the game's development following Brad's passing, but people do have to dig a bit deeper to see that. Whether it be through your channel, the forums, or VR's youtube/twitch channels. 

• 2886 posts
    January 28, 2020 2:42 PM PST

Nesy said:

Thanks for the video Baz. I hope your reach and influence grow as Pantheon gets closer to launch and the hype builds further. The development team has very obviously shown their commitment to the game's development following Brad's passing, but people do have to dig a bit deeper to see that. Whether it be through your channel, the forums, or VR's youtube/twitch channels. 

Thanks Nesy. Yes, I think a lot of the problem is that rumors start with people who are only watching from a distance. And those rumors can have a real negative effect on things. I see it all the time. I've come to realize that in the past, when some people think I'm "defending" the game's honor or something when really I'm just trying to promote the value of patience and practical thinking in general. Hopefully this video was able to clarify that a little bit. 

• 1247 posts
    January 28, 2020 6:49 PM PST

I couldn't agree more and thank god for Chris Joppa Perkins. The guy is AMAZING and gives me great comfort in the development of Pantheon. 

#communitymatters #makenightmatteragain #factionsmatter #riskvsreward #deathpenalty #HardRaiding #respectyourguild #HellLevels #worldsnotgames #aradune 

• 1273 posts
    January 28, 2020 8:24 PM PST

Well, as someone who didn't even KNOW about pantheon until after Brad died I can say that I'm not worried one bit.  Everything I've seen online about the game that was released after November has me just as excited about the direction of the game as the things that he wrote up and posted himself years ago.  I understand why people might be worried, but my perspective is different since I only started following the game in late December.  Go team!  Keep up the good work!

• 2886 posts
    February 14, 2020 12:48 PM PST

Ranarius said:

Well, as someone who didn't even KNOW about pantheon until after Brad died I can say that I'm not worried one bit.  Everything I've seen online about the game that was released after November has me just as excited about the direction of the game as the things that he wrote up and posted himself years ago.  I understand why people might be worried, but my perspective is different since I only started following the game in late December.  Go team!  Keep up the good work!

It's really good to hear from that perspective.