Forums » Community Sites

Facebook users, join a friendly and enthusiastic Pantheon Group

• 15 posts
    January 10, 2020 12:24 PM PST

Pantheon: MMORPG is a centralized Facebook stop for Pantheon and general MMORPG news.  The group offers lively discussion with like-minded fans and supporters of Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen but without the trolls.  Consider it a safe oasis for fellow fans, supporters, MMORPG enthusiasts, and developers.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PantheonMMO/

This post was edited by Chaserz at January 10, 2020 12:31 PM PST
    • 1277 posts
    January 10, 2020 1:47 PM PST

Nothing against Facebook.... but isn't this forum serving that purpose already?

• 2038 posts
    January 10, 2020 3:35 PM PST

Ranarius said:

Nothing against Facebook.... but isn't this forum serving that purpose already?

You are probably aware that only people who have pledged money to Pantheon can post on this forum. Which sort of makes "lively discussion with like-minded fans " rather difficult for those who haven't paid for the privilege. Also, people have to hear about these forums before they are likely to come here and pledge money.

A significant value of fan sites is publicity. Facebook has approximately 2,000,000,000 users. I think that might translate to a modest potential for publicity -which also doesn't cost VR anything.

This post was edited by Jothany at January 10, 2020 3:36 PM PST
    • 1277 posts
    January 10, 2020 3:47 PM PST

Good answers...I actually wasn't aware that only those who pledged could post here.  For some reason I thought they could post in a few topics, but pledging opened up more.  Good to know :)

Also, totally agree with getting the word out there!  

(I just almost never use facebook...my wife does all that lol...but I'll join your page anyway :))

This post was edited by Ranarius at January 10, 2020 3:49 PM PST
    • 2038 posts
    January 11, 2020 11:05 AM PST

I believe there is (or was) one of the boards where registered-but-not-pledged users can post their questions, maybe one of the Support forums. I was registered for a while before pledging way back 5+ years ago and I remember reading various boards and wanting to join the converstations but not being 'authorized' to post there. Since I'm now pledged, there's no way for me to tell if that is still the case.

Oh and it's not my page. This was just a "drive by" forum reply LoL.

This post was edited by Jothany at January 11, 2020 11:07 AM PST