Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Stream news?

• 1860 posts
    January 4, 2020 2:18 PM PST

Was there stream news I missed?  The last one was 12 days ago and I haven't heard when the next one is.  Were we ever given an extended schedule? 

When it was first announced that they would be every 2 weeks I was under the impression that they were going to be every other Thursday but that isn't correct.  Anyone know more than I do?

I'm hoping for the racial active list that was mentioned to be coming up in the queue...

This post was edited by philo at January 4, 2020 2:21 PM PST
    • 520 posts
    January 4, 2020 2:25 PM PST

I wanted to ask the same thing! Any news?

And since we are on a topic of streams, does anyone know why Voices of Terminus haven't posted  anything for over a month? Was it becouse of Holidays? When can we expect next video?

Glad that Pantheon Plus, Bazgrim, Nathan Napalm, Chris Kane and  Therek posted some dope materials recently though!

• 2001 posts
    January 4, 2020 4:07 PM PST

I believe that what VR originally said when launching the video newsletter was 2 vids a month, and offered the next one in 2 weeks. In a system that releases on the same day of the week every time, that would be quite reasonable. It would often be streams only 2 weeks apart but inevitably would include 3 week spans as well. As far as I know, I haven't heard any Dev contradict the twice-a-month schedule so far.

• 768 posts
    January 4, 2020 9:21 PM PST

Hegenox said:

And since we are on a topic of streams, does anyone know why Voices of Terminus haven't posted  anything for over a month? Was it becouse of Holidays? When can we expect next video?

To my understanding VoT took a break for the holidays, assuming that this sunday 5/01/2020 is the last day of the winterholiday, they might be back the upcoming week.

They still have a racial passive stream to elaborate on, so I'm hoping we'll see that somewhere in the next 7 days or so.

• 768 posts
    January 4, 2020 9:29 PM PST

philo said:

Was there stream news I missed?  The last one was 12 days ago and I haven't heard when the next one is.  Were we ever given an extended schedule? 

When it was first announced that they would be every 2 weeks I was under the impression that they were going to be every other Thursday but that isn't correct. 

They seemed very confident to offer this biweekly video newsletter on twitch. My guess would be that those resolutions got a rough start with the passing of Brad and the holidays following up close. However, since those festive days are growing to a close, it's bound to get back on track as they pick where they've landed before the holidays. Let's just say, I get that it's been a very hectic/emotional last two months. 

• 1860 posts
    January 4, 2020 11:00 PM PST

Barin999 said:

philo said:

When it was first announced that they would be every 2 weeks I was under the impression that they were going to be every other Thursday but that isn't correct. 

They seemed very confident to offer this biweekly video newsletter on twitch. My guess would be that those resolutions got a rough start with the passing of Brad and the holidays following up close. However, since those festive days are growing to a close, it's bound to get back on track as they pick where they've landed before the holidays. Let's just say, I get that it's been a very hectic/emotional last two months. 

I expected them to skip a few weeks after the Brad situation and the holidays but they didn't.  I was impressed that they did a stream a couple days before Christmas.  That doesn't seem to be the issue.

• 557 posts
    January 5, 2020 10:57 AM PST

Well given that they just did a stream Dec 23rd, as close to the holidays as they possibly could have, I'd say they've done extremely well delivering on the bi-monthly promise made in November.  These guys have been working hard all year.  Let them enjoy their time off.

• 1247 posts
    January 6, 2020 10:22 AM PST

I am proud of Visionary Realms for honoring Brad in the streamed news. :) I too am looking forward to seeing more news streams after the holiday. 

• 2138 posts
    January 6, 2020 2:19 PM PST

What was that link they had about one person putting together a consortium of sorts for smaller investors that wanted to pool additional funds to help VR? Is it in the newslwtter or was it in the last stream? that sounded like an investment of sorts as opposed to a pledge, is it still going on? asking for a friend (seriously)

• 624 posts
    January 6, 2020 7:47 PM PST

Manouk said: What was that link they had about one person putting together a consortium of sorts...

It was in the December Producer's Letter, final section on VR Momentum.