Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Thanks for the December Producer's Letter

• 3852 posts
    December 23, 2019 3:33 AM PST

and especially for going into some detail about where we stand in terms of pre-alpha. No guesses as to dates or whether PA-5 would be the final stage of pre-alpha but nonetheless encouraging to see you give more information during this time of change as to where we stand.

This post was edited by dorotea at December 23, 2019 3:33 AM PST
    • 200 posts
    December 23, 2019 6:42 AM PST

dorotea said:

and especially for going into some detail about where we stand in terms of pre-alpha. No guesses as to dates or whether PA-5 would be the final stage of pre-alpha but nonetheless encouraging to see you give more information during this time of change as to where we stand.

have a link to the letter? I can't find it.

• 521 posts
    • 438 posts
    December 23, 2019 7:58 AM PST
    Thank you HemlockReaper
    • 1399 posts
    December 23, 2019 8:47 AM PST

Dorotea is correct, the sections 

"Of the systems completed for PA5"

And

"What’s left before we open up PA5?"

Perfect! No date or deadline concerns, and yet enough to show what Project Fairthale actually is and where your at with it.

Thank you for that VR.

• 291 posts
    December 23, 2019 9:46 AM PST

Dont know about you guys but this newsletter made me a little warm and fuzzy!

• 520 posts
    December 23, 2019 11:18 AM PST

Thank you for bringing it to my attention!

• 201 posts
    December 23, 2019 4:18 PM PST

dorotea said:

Yeah I also enjoyed the letter and was pleased to see at least some detail regarding PA/A progress.