Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

news tab of the site should be updated

This topic has been closed.
    • 21 posts
    December 14, 2019 7:43 PM PST

with a link to the recent videos

or else man can think looking for news that nothing happens to the game.

• 1281 posts
    December 15, 2019 6:36 AM PST

benaniel said:

There WAS a sticky that was keeping track of them, but I don't know whatever happened to it.  That said, the Pantheon page on Youtube is pretty good to keep track of all of the videos done by VR, and the streamers who allow them to put them on the page, which Cohh does.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4MbaiykerIrjKWRA6407tQ

• 70 posts
    December 16, 2019 1:03 AM PST

benaniel said:

I agree with benaniel.

That way is much easier to find than via a forum or thread. Which means more (new) people will see more news and also more people means more pledges.

• 145 posts
    December 16, 2019 1:44 AM PST
    It’s all a work in progress everything will hopefully get better with time the website included
    • 520 posts
    December 18, 2019 12:41 AM PST

There is no point of updating a website right now since many things can drastically change anytime. I'm quite sure that VR  will put more work into website when the game will transition into alpha and beta. I guess they could put the links there, but all videos are on their YT channel and any new info is posted in News and Announcements section on the forum anyway.

• 379 posts
    December 18, 2019 2:03 AM PST
    The reason why you update it, and keep it updated is not only for the people pledged and already following the game - but for those that AREN'T and are constantly directed to the website for more information and/or pledging.
    • 520 posts
    December 18, 2019 3:25 AM PST

Then direct them to YT channel or forum instead. Website contains more than enough information about the game to make people interested and make them  do (not)very complicated process of google search in order to find more about it (I know - happened to me too).

• 379 posts
    December 18, 2019 10:58 AM PST
    The pledging system isn't on YouTube, and posting isn't allowed on the forums unless you have pledged.
    • 520 posts
    December 18, 2019 12:48 PM PST

But pledging system on the website is clear and as far as i know up to date. If by some abberation of a chance there is something unclear about it one can READ on forum where most questions were covered already and if someone is too lazy to search for them all he have to do is ask on YT and community or devs will quickly answer. 

Kalok said:

benaniel said:

There WAS a sticky that was keeping track of them, but I don't know whatever happened to it.  

You meant this one? https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/9329/stream-links-all-in-one-post

This post was edited by Hegenox at December 18, 2019 2:21 PM PST
    • 1281 posts
    December 18, 2019 3:46 PM PST

Hegenox said:

But pledging system on the website is clear and as far as i know up to date. If by some abberation of a chance there is something unclear about it one can READ on forum where most questions were covered already and if someone is too lazy to search for them all he have to do is ask on YT and community or devs will quickly answer. 

Kalok said:

benaniel said:

That's the one, but it is incomplete for anything in 2019....  However, it is still a good archive.

There WAS a sticky that was keeping track of them, but I don't know whatever happened to it.  

You meant this one? https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/9329/stream-links-all-in-one-post

• 9115 posts
    December 18, 2019 5:09 PM PST

We are working on it guys :)