Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Vanguard Emulator

• 5 posts
    November 25, 2019 4:04 PM PST

Hi all, sorry if this has been asked before. I'm having a hard time finding mmo's to play while waiting for pantheon.  So I'm curious about the vanguard emulator. Mainly curious as to how stable it is, are there a lot of crashes. Amount of content?  Etc. Just trying to see if it's worth my time to even try it at this point. 

Also, any suggestions on games to try? What are you all playing while we wait? 

• 1921 posts
    November 26, 2019 7:22 AM PST

Perfectly stable, appears to have all the content of the game at launch.  No crashes that I've ever seen.

Played through the starter questline up to level 12 I think?  And had zero issues.

• 844 posts
    November 27, 2019 10:54 AM PST

If you don't mind spending, and not an MMO. Maybe try Outward.

• 22 posts
    January 15, 2020 8:21 AM PST

I'm just firing up the Vanguard Emulator now, if you fancy partnering up :)

• 1273 posts
    January 15, 2020 8:59 AM PST

I'm playing project1999 personally...just started a week ago or so.  Hadn't played in 16 years.

I also plan to try out NewWorld (amazon's new mmo) and hopefully have some fun with that while I wait.

• 41 posts
    January 16, 2020 4:02 AM PST
    outward was not what i had expected but still it was an awesome game just different.
    • 50 posts
    January 16, 2020 11:45 AM PST

Ranarius, which p99 server did you pick? A few of us anxiously waiting for Alpha testing to begin recently started on the green server.