Forums » News and Announcements

Newsletter Delayed - October

• 9115 posts
    October 17, 2019 7:19 PM PDT

Hey gang, just a heads up. The newsletter will be delayed a week. Look for it on 10/23!

• 217 posts
    October 18, 2019 7:09 AM PDT

aweeee ok mate.. is this in addition to the twitch NL or are you referring to the twitch NL?

• 430 posts
    October 18, 2019 8:00 AM PDT

Oh Yep Thanks Saw it 

• 346 posts
    October 18, 2019 8:06 AM PDT

vigilantee13 said:

aweeee ok mate.. is this in addition to the twitch NL or are you referring to the twitch NL?

From what I gathered the Newsletter and the upcoming initial stream will both be on the 23rd. The twice a month stream session may have been the reason for the week long delay in this newsletter but I'd need confirmation on that from Roenick, Kilsin, Ben or whomever.

This post was edited by Janus at October 18, 2019 8:07 AM PDT
    • 217 posts
    October 18, 2019 8:09 AM PDT

Sounds about right ✌

This post was edited by vigilantee13 at October 18, 2019 8:10 AM PDT
    • 3852 posts
    October 18, 2019 8:53 AM PDT

Thank you for posting this here. 

Things you say on social media do tend to get mentioned here sooner or later but I am one of the people that prefers having one place to go to see things like this. 

I won't complain if things happen to get mentioned in some other channel first but I will complain if they never get mentioned here at all. Unless you officially designate some other channel as the one place to go to see all official information.

No big deal about a one-week newsletter delay but we are trying to train you now as to how to act when more important announcements come out ((tosses some food to the animal and thanks it again for this announcement))

• 342 posts
    October 23, 2019 8:30 AM PDT

News!  Now Now Now Now Now!!!

• 5 posts
    October 23, 2019 11:35 AM PDT

I'm with Benonal....It's the 23rd already :)

• 3852 posts
    October 23, 2019 12:46 PM PDT

((News!  Now Now Now Now Now!!!))

I disagree. Now is too late. This morning the way the newsletters always have come out. 

Why should the newsletter timing get nerfed just because they are also having a stream today?

• 187 posts
    October 23, 2019 1:28 PM PDT

Where is the newsletter?  :-)

• 172 posts
    October 23, 2019 1:41 PM PDT

Kastor said:

Where is the newsletter?  :-)

Your newsletter now comes in the form of a video twice a month.  first one being today, 6pm pst 9pm est if im not mistaken it is available on the twitch channel for VR and will be uploaded to youtube afterwards.

https://www.twitch.tv/visionaryrealms 

• 3852 posts
    October 23, 2019 2:56 PM PDT

Aayden - you may be right but no one has bothered to *say* whether the streams replace the written newsletter although that has been asked more than once. Or have you heard something official on this?

• 187 posts
    October 23, 2019 3:49 PM PDT

dorotea said:

Aayden - you may be right but no one has bothered to *say* whether the streams replace the written newsletter although that has been asked more than once. Or have you heard something official on this?

Exactly.  I enjoyed the written newsletter.  They have been dodging the important questions and filling it with fluff lately, that's the reason for the communities unrest.  Camelot unchained does video updates or at least did and I got uninterested real quick. But my passion for Pantheon is 10 fold so perhaps I will enjoy them.  I know I could listen to Joppa talk and his ideas all damn day.  And I know I'm not the only one.  We need a way to clone him so he can devote his A+ attention & time to all aspects of the game.

• 172 posts
    October 23, 2019 7:24 PM PDT

dorotea, Kastor - the question was "where is the newsletter." i answered. dont attack me for a lack of speficicity in wanting to know about a written newsletter.

• 187 posts
    October 23, 2019 7:32 PM PDT

Aayden said:

dorotea, Kastor - the question was "where is the newsletter." i answered. dont attack me for a lack of speficicity in wanting to know about a written newsletter.

No one attacked you....  lol

Cool stream VR!

• 342 posts
    October 23, 2019 8:08 PM PDT

Still no answer on whether the stream replaces the newsletter... That was never discussed by any VR folks that I have seen.

• 6 posts
    October 23, 2019 8:35 PM PDT

benonal said:

Still no answer on whether the stream replaces the newsletter... That was never discussed by any VR folks that I have seen.

They said I think at the end of the livestream that a written version will still be done. Since this was the first video one it will be a few days for the written but in the future they will be closer together.

• VR Staff
    • 167 posts
    October 25, 2019 1:36 PM PDT

Xentin said:

benonal said:

They said I think at the end of the livestream that a written version will still be done. Since this was the first video one it will be a few days for the written but in the future they will be closer together.

Correct. We'll have a written version of this newsletter coming soon.

• 2033 posts
    October 30, 2019 2:07 PM PDT

Roenick said:

Just wondering if this is still coming

(AND if it's coming in Oct )

:D

• 62 posts
    October 31, 2019 9:28 PM PDT

Jothany said:

Roenick said:

Just wondering if this is still coming

(AND if it's coming in Oct )

:D

It was just released:  http://pantheonmmo.com/newsletter/2019_october_intro/

• 2033 posts
    November 1, 2019 9:32 AM PDT

Thanks Geoff

• 5 posts
    November 5, 2019 7:35 AM PST

That wasn't a written version of the news letter, that was a link to the videos..... I just want to read what is going on not watch 35 minutes of talking. :(