Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Pavlov's experiment with the news letters

• 52 posts
    October 16, 2019 8:52 AM PDT

Ok is it just me or are the rest of you salivating over the thought of the next newsletter?  LOL #PalovPantheonexperiment.

• 172 posts
    October 16, 2019 9:13 AM PDT

hoping its not delayed. not the end of the world if it is. i just i hope they say something on the forums about it

• 2419 posts
    October 16, 2019 9:16 AM PDT

Aayden said:

hoping its not delayed. not the end of the world if it is. i just i hope they say something on the forums about it

It is delayed.  You'll get it next Wednesday.

• 172 posts
    October 16, 2019 9:25 AM PDT

Vandraad said:

Aayden said:

good to know.

• 1019 posts
    October 16, 2019 12:34 PM PDT

Vandraad said:

Aayden said:

Source? 

• 103 posts
    October 16, 2019 12:43 PM PDT
    Albe it's like that every month for me. :p
    • 2886 posts
    October 16, 2019 1:19 PM PDT

Kittik said:

Vandraad said:

Aayden said:

Source? 

https://twitter.com/PantheonMMO/status/1182313919421001728?s=20

• 9115 posts
    October 17, 2019 7:18 PM PDT

Moved to General Pantheon - News and Announcements are for VR staff only and are left open so you guys can reply to our announcements threads! :)

• 520 posts
    October 17, 2019 9:13 PM PDT

Definitely waiting. As always xP

• 3852 posts
    October 18, 2019 8:55 AM PDT

((woof))

• 1714 posts
    October 18, 2019 1:11 PM PDT

Albe said:

Ok is it just me or are the rest of you salivating over the thought of the next newsletter?  LOL #PalovPantheonexperiment.

This makes no sense. His dogs were given a reason to look forward to the stimulus every time it was presented until he was able to remove the reward and create the same response. 

• 1428 posts
    October 18, 2019 2:13 PM PDT

Keno Monster said:

Albe said:

This makes no sense. His dogs were given a reason to look forward to the stimulus every time it was presented until he was able to remove the reward and create the same response. 

he forgot to add that it is a parody in regards to the newsletter probably.