Forums » Store Questions & Feedback

Buddy code question on Triumvate pledge

• 16 posts
    September 19, 2019 6:06 PM PDT

I have a question on : Triumvirate Pledge. ($100.00 monthly for 12 months)

Once per month payment over 12 months

The statement from "https://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/#vip" states

"Buddy Code for additional digital download"  - what does THAT mean with the buddy code ? does the buddy code get you a 2nd account for pre-alpha access ?

does that mean if I buy that, me and a friend can both play pre-alpha for feedback & testing? or is the buddy code for alpha, beta, or live game access only ? and if so, which one ?

XX

• 15 posts
    September 20, 2019 1:10 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

At this stage, the second copy was purely a bonus client download so pledge holders could play with a friend to group up with when Pantheon is released and not have to play solo if they couldn't find a group.

This post was edited by Zonk at September 20, 2019 1:47 AM PDT
    • 2 posts
    September 28, 2019 12:35 AM PDT

Well i got the 100$ one, and i remeber it becuse at the time with was the cheepest one to get a boddy code. but now whene i got back and look at it. there no longer say body code on the 100$ one. whene did this happen, and anyone elles feel this as a litle cheat. i mean i did pick the 100$ just so i could give a code to a freind other wise i would have gone for the 50$ for me the beta on the 100$ was a small bonus as i mostly got that one for the body cod perpus..........whats up??????