Forums » Store Questions & Feedback

Buddy code question on Triumvate pledge

• 19 posts
    September 19, 2019 6:06 PM PDT

I have a question on : Triumvirate Pledge. ($100.00 monthly for 12 months)

Once per month payment over 12 months

The statement from "https://www.pantheonmmo.com/join/#vip" states

"Buddy Code for additional digital download"  - what does THAT mean with the buddy code ? does the buddy code get you a 2nd account for pre-alpha access ?

does that mean if I buy that, me and a friend can both play pre-alpha for feedback & testing? or is the buddy code for alpha, beta, or live game access only ? and if so, which one ?

XX

• 17 posts
    September 20, 2019 1:10 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

At this stage, the second copy was purely a bonus client download so pledge holders could play with a friend to group up with when Pantheon is released and not have to play solo if they couldn't find a group.

This post was edited by Zonk at September 20, 2019 1:47 AM PDT
    • 2 posts
    September 28, 2019 12:35 AM PDT

Well i got the 100$ one, and i remeber it becuse at the time with was the cheepest one to get a boddy code. but now whene i got back and look at it. there no longer say body code on the 100$ one. whene did this happen, and anyone elles feel this as a litle cheat. i mean i did pick the 100$ just so i could give a code to a freind other wise i would have gone for the 50$ for me the beta on the 100$ was a small bonus as i mostly got that one for the body cod perpus..........whats up??????

• 605 posts
    February 27, 2020 7:20 PM PST

I see that this was 5 months ago, but since no one answered...from what I've read any bonus you got from a pledge remains the same even after they change what that pledge currently gets.  Makes sense that the closer they get to launch the less people would earn for pledging.  So, if when you pledged you were told you'd be getting a buddy code, then you will get your buddy code.  Even if people after you that pledge the same amount as you don't get that same benefit.

Hope that helps.