Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

1080p Character Select Screen Grabs

• 346 posts
    September 14, 2019 9:49 PM PDT

For the purpose of a response in the post 'On the topic of stats', I decided to take an image from Jim Lee's stream (March 2018) and remove him, as well as make some quick touch-ups like removing the Twitch chat, the cursor and cleaning up missing or broken text, lighting adjustments and other artifacts. I posted it on the subreddit but then someone brought it up earlier today in the Discord and made me think about doing it for all the available variations in the stream. I jumped on the computer quickly and did the remaining as an image swap then subsequent artifact, lighting and continuity correction (class name, description etc).

I figured I'd share it for whoever may want it either as a wallpaper or for whatever other reason. For those who like this stuff, enjoy.

Album with available pictures: https://imgur.com/a/FMF79rS

You can also right click (if on Chrome) and open the images below in their native resolution of 1920x1080.

[Disclaimer: Anything seen within the photos below may be altered and are subject to change or have likely changed in the current iteration of Pantheon]

This post was edited by Janus at September 14, 2019 9:50 PM PDT
    • 316 posts
    September 15, 2019 10:28 PM PDT

Cool, thanks!

It'll be awesome to see Archai in-game.

• 346 posts
    September 16, 2019 6:17 PM PDT

I mean, we have in streams in the past but I honestly have a feeling they and Gnomes are getting a model update in the near future. I expect a good number of races to get updates down the road in Alpha long after the Skar and Dark Myr are released.

• 1 posts
    September 17, 2019 1:42 PM PDT

From those pictures you can clearly see that different races got different starting stats. I like that!

• 844 posts
    September 17, 2019 1:44 PM PDT

I'm gonna hold out for 4K.

• 3852 posts
    September 17, 2019 5:25 PM PDT

Different attributes for different races - and attributes that are clustered around 10 meaning that even a small bonus or penalty makes a significant percentage difference. 

I love it!!