Forums » Crafting and Gathering

Crafting Developer Roundtable Summary now available

• 1785 posts
    September 6, 2019 5:35 PM PDT

For those interested, Pantheon Crafters has posted a summary of the recent Crafting Developer Roundtable.  The roundtable contained a LOT of information and there is a lot to unpack in it.

There's so much information, in fact, that the summary is too large to cross-post to these forums, so please click here to visit Pantheon Crafters and view the full document.

It's our hope that this will help with discussion on crafting moving forward.  This isn't the last we'll hear from Ceythos and the team about crafting :)

• 768 posts
    September 8, 2019 4:24 AM PDT

Thanks, he does speak quite fast to get it all registered in one go. So your thread really helped.

• 105 posts
    September 8, 2019 11:53 AM PDT

Barin999 said:

Thanks, he does speak quite fast to get it all registered in one go. So your thread really helped.

Sorry, I didn't realize just *how* fast I was talking until I went and listened to the replay. I knew at 30-ish questions submitted time would be a factor to get through them all and wanted to try to be quick to get to everyone's q's. I'll slow down in the future (and answer anything I can't get through via text if possible afterwards).

Thank you Nephele for deciphering my light speed and compiling all the info :)

• 768 posts
    September 8, 2019 12:44 PM PDT

@Ceythos It was a roundtable with lots of juicy information. Think nothing of it, I've enjoyed every fast spoken word of it.