Forums » Account and Billing Issues

Perceiver vs Black Rose?

• 3 posts
    September 5, 2019 6:25 AM PDT

So I upgraded my pledge to Black Rose last week, and it should be getting processed some time today (hopefully). Going back and looking again, though, I noticed that there's no mention of the Black Rose tier also receiving the Perceiver's stuff (Illusion Flasks, Tunic, Backpack, Ring, etc.). Does anyone know if this is accurate? I can understand some items being swapped out - the tunic replaced with the Black Rose robe, the Backpack with the Black Rose satchel, etc, but to completely lose out on the ring and flasks is a bit of a bummer when they sit at the same price point. I pledged because I'm excited for the game, but I'd be lying if I said the perks that came with the tiers weren't a small motivator as well, so I'm a bit confused by the discrepancy here. Does anyone have an answer for this?

• 112 posts
    September 5, 2019 10:33 AM PDT

The Perceiver pledge is meant to be different from the Black Rose pledge and as such will not have the same items. The Perceiver pledge is similar to many of the older pledges and has the same rewards. The Black Rose pledge, much like the Legate and Bloodsworn pledge, is meant to be more unique in flavor in regards to rewards. If you prefer the Perceiver pledge, please open a ticket with support and we can switch you to that one instead.

• 3 posts
    September 5, 2019 10:52 AM PDT

Artois said:

The Perceiver pledge is meant to be different from the Black Rose pledge and as such will not have the same items. The Perceiver pledge is similar to many of the older pledges and has the same rewards. The Black Rose pledge, much like the Legate and Bloodsworn pledge, is meant to be more unique in flavor in regards to rewards. If you prefer the Perceiver pledge, please open a ticket with support and we can switch you to that one instead.

Thank you for the response, and now I understand the difference! I found this post (https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/11035/bloodsworn-to-pathfinder) that from what I understand states that since I upgraded from Pathfinder to Black Rose, I should get the rewards from both. Is this a correct understanding?

I apologize for a headache over a relatively small issue, just trying to understand what I'm getting. I like the uniqueness of the Black Rose package compared to the others, but unless a Necro class is added in, I anticipate playing Dire Lord. The idea of a beefy tank running around in a dress (read:robe) doesn't fit my fantasy, though. :P

This post was edited by BDubb93 at September 5, 2019 10:54 AM PDT