Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

FFXI Nasomi Server

• 2 posts
    September 4, 2019 8:55 AM PDT

Me and a friend just found this server we both played ffxi during CoP time frame. Our play times would be every Tuesday 6pm-10pm central for leveling our main class. Then on at other times of the day for leveling sub jobs, crafting, and socializing.

We plan on playing PLD and WHM. So looking for DPS party members. If anyone is interested please let me know. We are also asking other IRL friends if they would be into playing the game as well.

• 38 posts
    September 6, 2019 11:18 AM PDT

Hey Domin, you may want to check out Eden server as well. I've played extensively on both Nasomi and Eden. Eden is closer to CoP retail era in terms of class/mob balance, and has less bugs. It also doesn't have as many 75s running around with ridiculous equipment - there were exploits and easy ways of getting relics on Nasomi early on. Nasomi has been around for years, while Eden basically started up fresh (with a handful of character transfers from a now defunct server) late 2018. Eden has less players online at any given time, due to its newness, but it continues to grow. Also, Nasomi is run by one guy who doesn't want any outside help/interference, whereas Eden is run by a small team. 

If you guys haven't progressed very far on Nasomi, check out Eden as well. You might find that you like it better there.